Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

44 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Drop out of Team Delulu and join the Yosemite Cult, it’s almost the same thing, I swear; I’ve been a cult member for years now, I should know. :brows:

Delulu Team and the Yosemite Cult are the same thing. We are just delulus born on the planet called Yosemite.

Mmeow~

1 hour ago, Tulsa Jesus Freak said:

Guys, where are the stans from Kiritimati, Christmas Island, Kiribati. It’s currently 11:22pm there :nono:

Bro you've got your wires crossed. Christmas Island, aka the LNP's asylum seeker outpost, is on the other side near Indonesia. So it's like 6pm there

What we REALLY need is a Tongan Lanaboredian, because it's 11:58pm there.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

IF it were to be released on the 4th (or the 5th), which it won't be (not a song, not the album), she wouldn't just have it drop without even an instagram post to be like: IT'S OUT. AND she'd probably have it drop at the same time worldwide. 

And another thing: I think we can drop the surprise release thing as something she was THINKING of doing 1 YEAR AGO. Clearly she is giving us dates and even said it's coming AGAIN. 

Spoiler

yes the capitalizations are totally necessary :derpna:

1 hour ago, Lustformoney said:

am i the only one left in team delulu? Yall gonna apologise to me on 5th

It may just be you and me. I’m disappointed in all these fake delulus coming out of the wood work. Being a delulu was never about logic and always about blind faith

Also—I cackled 

Just now, SinfulOblivion said:

So is it out in nz?

it will drop at the same time worldwide as suprise.

3 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

IF it were to be released on the 4th (or the 5th), which it won't be (not a song, not the album), she wouldn't just have it drop without even an instagram post to be like: IT'S OUT. AND she'd probably have it drop at the same time worldwide. 

And another thing: I think we can drop the surprise release thing as something she was THINKING of doing 1 YEAR AGO. Clearly she is giving us dates and even said it's coming AGAIN. 

Reveal hidden contents

yes the capitalizations are totally necessary :derpna:

She did this intentionally. This time she is going to prove that we can trust her after all of these years. It really is going to be a suprise. Suprise for the people like you who can't believe her.IDEwUuy.gif?noredirect Just listen to the wind. The COCC is almost here.

Mmeow~

38 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Bro you've got your wires crossed. Christmas Island, aka the LNP's asylum seeker outpost, is on the other side near Indonesia. So it's like 6pm there

What we REALLY need is a Tongan Lanaboredian, because it's 11:58pm there.

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/kiribati/kiritimati ?

care to explain, chubby old nazi?

mod note: user was penalised for this post; additionally, they have been banned as it was discovered this was a duplicate account for a previously banned member

Edited by admin

I dreamt of an entire tracklist but ofc I don't remember any of it.

It was 14 tracks and every one of the titles was thought provoking, mostly long but just a few short.

Then I woke up and realized that nothing is coming out for at least a few weeks likely :thumb2: 

13 minutes ago, Tulsa Jesus Freak said:

A-zpTC.gif

Christmas Island is on Coordinated Universal Time (UTC+07:00) and is Australian external territory, so is exempt from Kiribati's timezone. It is currently 1835. Source: Wikipedia

Also, what is this jumping from 1 to 100. Why are people always calling each other Nazis? :scoff:

3lfQEhw.png

15 minutes ago, Tulsa Jesus Freak said:

mod note: user was penalised for this post; additionally, they have been banned as it was discovered this was a duplicate account for a previously banned member

well damn.

Plot Twist: COCC has a Melanie Martinez feature on it and that's why After School has been delayed so much. Help me speak it into existence, everyone.

giphy.gif