Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

i think at this point team delusional is just team september

Right

#TeamDelusional want the album on september (and they will get it :legend:)

#TeamCocctober want the album on september too but they are trying to be smart and realistic.

Mmeow~

4 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

So, losing the delulu vibes, bc dropping LMLYLAW a day before the album’s release doesn’t make sense 

Go back to her IG

Take a look at her posts 

what the fuck happened here? 

11 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I love y’all on team delusional but I really don’t understand 

she made a video announcing what she was doing, and what song it was for, and announced that we’d be hearing a song before anything happens 

it’s safe to say the surprise drop has been dropped and she’s going to traditional ways 

Leave it to the newbie to be so blunt :kiss: you're absolutely right! #Teamcocctober for the win!

giphy.gif

I'd honestly be happy with this rollout...

Let Me Love You Like A Woman (single) released on 04.09.20

Chemtrails Over The Country Club (album) artwork reveal and pre-order announcement 08.09.20

Chemtrails Over The Country Club (single) released on 25.09.20

Chemtrails Over The Country Club music video released on 28.09.20

Chemtrails Over The Country Club album trailer released on 09.10.20

Chemtrails Over The Country Club (album) released on 16.10.20

White Hot Forever / Tulsa Jesus Freak music video released on 30.10.20

Just now, gsnlp said:

What do you mean?

I was repurposing I Talk To Jesus lyrics to say the way she posts and releases stuff is so random, it wouldn't make any less sense to drop LMLYLAW a day before the album

42 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Lana archived the complex post and posted the Farm whatever thing ...so she clearly wanted to post about this Farm thing/about something random again but if she hadn't archived a post we would have 632 posts now...we still have 631 bc she archived the Complex post...and now the important thing about it: 

Her NFR! announcement  is currently in a row...if we had 632 posts it would look messy again 

So I assume that her next three posts are about the album bc it would fit perfectly in her insta right now

So we are gonna get  album cover + tracklist soon (like she did with NFR! = cover tracklist cover)

Or we get LMLYLAW announcement +cover + tracklist 

Maybe even today or tomorrow!!

when she posts a triple farm festival ads with willie nelson

3 minutes ago, bored said:

Chemtrails Over The Country Club (album) artwork reveal and pre-order announcement 08.09.20

White Hot Forever / Tulsa Jesus Freak music video released on 30.10.20

are u happy with album coming in october? i admire your strength

3 minutes ago, iwannadie said:

I was repurposing I Talk To Jesus lyrics to say the way she posts and releases stuff is so random, it wouldn't make any less sense to drop LMLYLAW a day before the album

when she randomly dropped the doin time video

Just now, bored said:

White Hot Forever / Tulsa Jesus Freak music video released on 16.10.20

EJjcigbWkAAVgWA.jpg

No honey. You won't be happy. Stop lying to yourself Cocctobers. We all know that you need the album this week. Stay positive and trust your hearts for 2 days more. We'll consider the options but on september 6th.

Mmeow~

Just now, World At War said:

when she randomly dropped the doin time video

when she went from talking about Yosemite being her fav on the album and having Cockroach as a standalone to.. well, you know what happened 

Just now, Lustformoney said:

wait, she said we will hear Lmlylaw before album but what if she meant music video? Lmlylaw music video on 4th, album on 5th, we won again:party:

has she even shot other videos? 

2 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

Right

#TeamDelusional want the album on september (and they will get it :legend:)

#TeamCocctober want the album on september too but they are trying to be smart and realistic.

I don't know if i'm the only one experiencing this but I almost feel emotionally unprepared for the new album? I don't know how to explain it but there is always a build up towards the album but right now my emotions aren't ready for what i'm about to experience with this album? 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

wait, she said we will hear Lmlylaw before album but what if she meant music video? Lmlylaw music video on 4th, album on 5th, we won again:party:

She also said she was on set of the music video for the title track and that's the first video from this album...

21 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I love y’all on team delusional but I really don’t understand 

she made a video announcing what she was doing, and what song it was for, and announced that we’d be hearing a song before anything happens 

it’s safe to say the surprise drop has been dropped and she’s going to traditional ways 

Not necessarily, because every artist means something different by 'surprise drop.' It's not as if there's a standard, that there's an accepted, established structured process or definition of what a 'surprise drop' is.

And when has LDR ever stuck to anything that she's said? She's vague on purpose at almost all times. I don't consider it lying, though during the NFR rollout it got very unprofessional.  So right now we don't know what the hell to call what's going on.