Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

23 minutes ago, Lemonade Tears said:

I genuinely prefer the album coming in Cocctober because it'll be her first October album & it's my birth month. So then we'll have an album for June-October. Pacific blue can come in May/November 2021.

June: Ultraviolence

July: LFL

August: NFR

September: Honeymoon

October: COCC

If she messes this up and releases it in November I'm suing!

yes team cocctober!! 

i don’t think it’s folk or country! she would NOT do that to us right??? 

When she said "first music video", I wonder if she was talking about the first we’re going to see, or the first she was shooting. And as another member said, maybe she doesn’t count homemade music videos. She seems to have so many visuals for the album, whether it’s photos or videos!

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Just now, Tomboboy2#0 said:

Omg same - this cannot be a country album I’m so scared ugh 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95226q40wtptdatmf1wd9

You-Have-To-Stop-Lady-Gaga-Gif.gif

HBB for example is an amazing song. A country album would be a good thing. Better than pop outtake thing from a worse half of LFL. Delulu King stans the idea of a Country album. You remember 2018's AOTY? Kacey did that.

Mmeow~

It's not going to be country, calm down

The person who was working on set said the title track is fire

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Ngl would love a Lonely Weekend esq song from Lana

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

3 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

You-Have-To-Stop-Lady-Gaga-Gif.gif

HBB for example is an amazing song. A country album would be a good thing. Better than pop outtake thing from a worse half of LFL. Delulu King stans the idea of a Country album. You remember 2018's AOTY? Kacey did that.

ew no. Even the worst outtake is better than that monstrosity HBB

Say yes to heaven say yes to country. Haha just kidding. Cocc will have it's own vibe. Not hip hop 2016 trap like LFL and not folky. She already has a folk masterpiece album called Sirens. Don't need the 2nd one like that.

I can manifest NFR+LFL demo+YesToHeaven kind of music for COCC.

Mmeow~

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

no, its amazing and deserves a proper release

Just now, DeluluKing said:

No. HBB is one of her best songs. Periodt.

HBB is literally one of her most boring unreleaseds and you'll deal 2dd80ad3b00bfbffca8a452c5b88db7b.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Pls let it be country vibes!!!! Country meets surf; where the farms meet the ocean 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹