Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, Lustrouslines said:

I don't know if i'm the only one experiencing this but I almost feel emotionally unprepared for the new album? I don't know how to explain it but there is always a build up towards the album but right now my emotions aren't ready for what i'm about to experience with this album? 

After all the recent, excellent leaks, I am prepared. I expect there to me at least 1 or 2 masterpieces on COCC, as LDR has never let me down in that manner. Whether anything on COCC will be better than SQ, LL, ITTJ or Thunder remains to be seen. They're all tough to beat, in my opinion. 

If COCC turns out to be weak or very weak, then I/we still have those recent leaks, which are excellent. I have become used to being disappointed by LDR for some time now. So my expectations for COCC are low. 

1 minute ago, gsnlp said:

She said that COCC video was the first one they’re shooting 

crazy idea not based on any evidence whatsoever : since she's been on that set for quite a bit, and that the bts pics we have seem so random, could she have shot 2 videos??? ?

5 minutes ago, bored said:

She also said she was on set of the music video for the title track and that's the first video from this album...

but she also said that fiily/the greatest is first music video for nfr when she already recorded mac, venice bitch and nfr triple mv. Maybe shes not counting homemade mvs. She obviously recorded something in that orange bodysuit with her boobs out

6 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

are u happy with album coming in october? i admire your strength

I genuinely prefer the album coming in Cocctober because it'll be her first October album & it's my birth month. So then we'll have an album for June-October. Pacific blue can come in May/November 2021.

June: Ultraviolence

July: LFL

August: NFR

September: Honeymoon

October: COCC

If she messes this up and releases it in November I'm suing!

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

but she also said that fiily/the greatest is first music video for nfr when she already recorded mac, venice bitch and nfr triple mv. Maybe shes not counting homemade mvs

Didn't she mean first video released from NFR? Which I guess made sense, since the ones for Mariners Apartment Complex and Venice Bitch were titled visualisers and made up of leftover and looped footage... And then she said the triple feature would be released in October. So either Chemtrails Over The Country Club is the first music video she's shot or the first she's going to release... 

3 minutes ago, iwannadie said:

crazy idea not based on any evidence whatsoever : since she's been on that set for quite a bit, and that the bts pics we have seem so random, could she have shot 2 videos??? ?

She was shooting for 2 days, each day in a different location. You can be right, but I think it’s only one video 

0YnL0Kf.gif

2 minutes ago, Lemonade Tears said:

July: Lust For Life

August: Norman Fucking Rockwell!

October: Chemtrails Over The Country Club

November: Paradise

Paradise was released in November... So that leaves her December, February, March, April and May.

1 minute ago, Lemonade Tears said:

I genuinely prefer the album coming in Cocctober because it'll be her first October album & it's my birth month. So then we'll have an album for June-October. Pacific blue can come in May/November 2021.

July: LFL

August: NFR

October: COCC

If she messes this up and releases it in November I'm suing!

Wow... What a great reason to delay the album : o Cocctobers are so delusional- wait... :pls:

Mmeow~