Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

7 minutes ago, baddisease said:

well damn.

Plot Twist: COCC has a Melanie Martinez feature on it and that's why After School has been delayed so much. Help me speak it into existence, everyone.

I'd unstan 

I think we can safely say '5th of September' is going to be added to the list of dates that cause Lana Stans PTSD along with '31st of March', '4th of January' and '26th of May' ?

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

13 minutes ago, baddisease said:

Plot Twist: COCC has a Melanie Martinez feature on it and that's why After School has been delayed so much. Help me speak it into existence, everyone.

No :mj:

Lanarat.png

15 minutes ago, baddisease said:

well damn.

pleassseeee noooooo colaboratons would suckkkk on COCC and not in the good way 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

3 minutes ago, iiPanda said:

lucky for me the collab will never happen :nails: :nails:

it will, if we put enough energy out into the universe for it.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, lunaticqueen said:

just discovered lanabaords my first pre-release thread, I'm so excited for the album drop tomorrow!!!!! 

so someone new finds the boards after someone else gets banned?

hmm...

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, baddisease said:

it will, if we put enough energy out into the universe for it.

We are not wasting energy for this. We should send our energy to the Universe for a Sep 5th release and for Yosemite being on the album as track 9

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, Pico Boulevard said:

We are not wasting energy for this. We should send our energy to the Universe for a Sep 5th release and for Yosemite being on the album as track 9

Amen. Im 100% sure we'll going to hear new music on september 5th. My powerful mind is never wrong.

amen.gif

Mmeow~

1 minute ago, Pico Boulevard said:

We are not wasting energy for this. We should send our energy to the Universe for a Sep 5th release.

I agree :mj:

And while we're at it, we should manifest an Off to the Races heavy beats type of song.

Lanarat.png

3 hours ago, RormanNockwell said:

27 hours until we can add this to the lies thread :agree:

NXE8BYt.jpg

She could release a poetry book with all of the lies.  ‘Lies bend backwards over Lanaboards’

’I just changed another release date, I cackled maniacally..I don’t trust myself and nether do my fans’ 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 hour ago, Clampigirl said:

Drop out of Team Delulu and join the Yosemite Cult, it’s almost the same thing, I swear; I’ve been a cult member for years now, I should know. :brows:

I'll never leave team delulu but I'd love to  join the Yosemite Cult :illumilana2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

7 minutes ago, baddisease said:

so someone new finds the boards after someone else gets banned?

hmm...

skkkk be nice, this doesn't appear to be the same person based on IPs x 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

24 minutes ago, baddisease said:

Lana and Mel would get hella new stans, so you'd be easily replaced.

I can't see Lanz ever collabing with another main alt girl, she's very loud about her distaste for them :toofunny:

And after question for the culture Marina and twigs collab is 0% chance...

tenor.gif?itemid=9848335