Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

4 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

Well said. I agree. Her video statement was ambiguous on purpose. 

As dwindling as my hope is, I’m inclined to agree with this. Lana’s not ditzy; she was being intentionally vague. Being coy. She knew exactly what she was doing. 

:agree:

3 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

Well said. I agree. Her video statement was ambiguous on purpose. 

I agree too. She had no problem saying the release date in her Question for the Culture video and now all of a sudden in the newest video she's being hush hush?

She seemed to express her confidence in the Violet dates in her newest video, but was being almost playfully clueless regarding the COCC release (at least that's the impression I got)

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

5 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

I agree too. She had no problem saying the release date in her Question for the Culture video and now all of a sudden in the newest video she's being hush hush?

She seemed to express her confidence in the Violet dates in her newest video, but was being almost playfully clueless regarding the COCC release (at least that's the impression I got)

This album situation is super strange. Whe have the date (haha) but we still dont know if we are going to get something tomorrow or next year or next eternity. :legend:only Lana could make something like this to her fans. This is way too painful

Mmeow~

3 minutes ago, stan wayamaya said:

I want to believe that COCC is coming tomorrow but then when are we going to hear LMLYLAW?

Could be tomorrow? I believe the LMLYLAW video is homemade, so it's probably finished up by now. It's also probably going to be COCC's lead single too because Lana seems to be quite proud of it 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I spent the last 3 hours cleaning shrimp ass she better say something or give a hint about tomorrow :willcut:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, lydiexo said:

i so want to believe that at least an announcement is coming :crying5:

I think that an announcement with a delay info should be today if the album isn't coming tomorrow... But ee can do it tomorrow too. But i will be very disappointed...

Mmeow~

1 minute ago, AphroditeBaby said:

I like the rebranding of team realistic to team cocctober :legend:

it's basically gonna be the new team delulu if.... WHEN nothing happens tomorrow lol