Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I mean, I know it won't happen but don't be upset guys, the album can literally come out tomorrow so...one more day to anxiously wait I guess

Spoiler

Or maybe just give in to the only logical explanation: the album is delayed :blush3:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

1 minute ago, Jade said:

it still is friday the 4th September, i thought we were all clear on the album dropping on the 5th? Why is the melt down already happening lol

It doesn’t make sense, cause in the video said before you see this you’ll hear another song called let me love you like a woman. If the single would drop today, would make sense to release album tomorrow 

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

As much as I love this site, I didn’t discover it until 2014 and I lurked for 3 years until I made an account. Before I was more active on here, I didn’t even realize that waiting for an album could be as much of a rollercoaster as I’ve seen it be on here! 

I can honestly say that waiting for anything feels less draining when you’re not constantly thinking about it so if anybody really feels overwhelmed, friendly reminder that you can always take a break from the site. By no means am I trying to be a spokesperson for this site as we have such amazing admin and moderators here but I just want to put it out there for anyone who might need it! 

:wtf: Ugh... Are we really going to have nothing this week? Really? Im sorry i will always love her music but im unstanning her person on september 6th. This lie is way too much. I know she works hard and we should be grateful but really she shouldnt lie this way and pretend like she didnt say anything. And just leave us without a single sorry. This is ugly. This is childish. This is disrespectful. I will listen to the leak for fun but she can keep it. I wont buy it on any other date than on september 5th.

Mmeow~

guys lets just wait until saturday has passed before we have a meltdown, let's keep the last shed of optimism inside of us while we still have it, you never know...

if the day passes and nothing happens, then we can cuss her out because she definitely deserves it

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, TheFirstWhoEverDid said:

It doesn’t make sense, cause in the video said before you see this you’ll hear another song called let me love you like a woman. If the single would drop today, would make sense to release album tomorrow 

i can see her trolling us and dropping the song hours before the album tbh. but it's most probably my delusional ass lol

Everyone needs to take a deep breath, log off for the day and get it in your heads that the album is still being mastered, which takes months. It will be here by October. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

:wtf: Ugh... Are we really going to have nothing this week? Really? Im sorry i will always love her music but im unstanning her person on september 6th. This lie is way too much. I know she works hard and we should be grateful but really she shouldnt lie this way and pretend like she didnt say anything. And just leave us without a single sorry. This is ugly. This is childish. This is disrespectful. I will listen to the leak for fun but she can keep it. I wont buy it on any other date than on september 5th.

Don’t mean to ruin your mood, but she owns nothing to anyone. She can release her album whenever the f she wants because it’s the one who created in the first place, but rather than that there’s a team and a money machine company that sets the distribution. I can feel your disappointment, many of us though, cause we were clouding over a promise of a release date. But in the end, she’s just a human like everyone else here

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

19 minutes ago, AphroditeBaby said:

Idk how you guys survived the NFR era... :rip:

If that didn't harden you, waiting a few weeks or like a month or two at most extra (hopefully dear god) won't either 

!!!!!!!

that first interview in SEPTEMBER of 2018 announcing the album title (along with two singles) 

then nothing. Hope in January (which was originally October she said in the interview) Doin Time in May. Finally huge reveal in July for a last days of August. A year. 

An eleven month wait

An extra month of getting a single, video, and drop ALLLL planned out doesn’t anger me. We know it has to be coming soon it’s good loves 

edit for everyone who is surprised about a delay. Tropico, Ultraviolence, Lust For Life, Norman, Violets Bent Over

by now we should know, to know
frustrating. Yes. 
she should be more open about these things, yes. 

but we can’t be surprised, this is literally nothing new. 

"Don’t forget me"

She is the most unprofessional and disrepectful big artist I can think of. Truly hope that her lack of respect towards fan will pay her off. What a disgusting way to behave.

the cynical energy in this thread is toxic. she doesn't need to give us an update, why would there be a preorder for a surprise release? why would she give any info in advance (cover, tracklist, etc)? i know she's teased stuff and has kinda ruined the surprise by announcing it, but last we heard directly from her is the 5th. maybe she'll delay it but there's no evidence of that. The LFL may 21 and NFR mar 31 dates were never muttered by her at any point; the sept 5th COCC date was.

Also, the 12:12 thing was posted at 12:12am PST. Likely not a foreshadowing of anything at least in relation to that time