Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 hour ago, heroinmelodies said:

me going through the entire cocc tracklist in less than 6 weeks

reading that sounds so surreal. I can’t believe we’re actually almost at the finish line :oprah: our feet have not failed us :defeated:

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

A reminder that Dark But Just A Game is her best song title & has percussion, drums, guitars & synths in it:trisha:

It's going to be a career highlight, a masterpiece & the folky long lost sister of The Blackest Day :krylie:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

lmlylaw had them too:bebe:

the title is too good & powerful so we won't get a LMLYLAW 2.0 :oprah3: 

And imagine LMLYLAW didn't have those instruments and would be piano only:bebe:

I think they add something to the atmosphere of the song:gurl:

And I want Jack COCConoff to surprise me:gurl:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I don’t think that I hate piano, I just hate the way that jack plays piano with just the simple chords. Imagine if we got Fiona apple or tori Amos level piano playing on her songs. Nobody would be complaining and the songs wouldn’t be so damn boring 

5 minutes ago, suicideblonde said:

I don’t think that I hate piano, I just hate the way that jack plays piano with just the simple chords. Imagine if we got Fiona apple or tori Amos level piano playing on her songs. Nobody would be complaining and the songs wouldn’t be so damn boring 

This, i hate the chord-chord-chord-chord scheme that is overused in pop music nowadays. This is probably why I feel personally that Bartender stands out, it sorta reminds me of Phillip Glass work

1 hour ago, suicideblonde said:

bartender piano is amazing. Change too. why does jack know only 4 chords :azealia:i hate this man so much

44 minutes ago, suicideblonde said:

Agree !!!

At least we have 4 songs with no piano ..let's celebrate that :understand:

I hope Dance Till We Die has a good & interesting piano melody / chords

White Dress sounds promising with being described as freaky and didn't Eclipse say that the melody is something different in terms of Lana 

///

And yes all the Bartender praise..I can't believe that I not voted for Bartender in the survivor game:sadcore2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

If Lana closes her albums with a cover they have actually 2 closers for me, if that makes sense.  I like to see what Lana has finally to say on her  "last original song "and the cover is always like an epiloque to me.

And they usually would be good closers

Old Money & Swan Song are truly beautiful and I'm really looking forward to hear Dance Till We Die 

OiUHEXQ.jpg