Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

"Yosemite" will be the "Bartender" of the album 

Godtender praise finally :trisha::oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Bartender is like a fine Cabernet. Some people prefer drinking Malibu and pineapple juice (aka Doin time), and that’s ok. It’s not fair to make fun of them for their palette. :) 

yosemite will definitely be more a fine wine I agree 

5 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

I don't know Hallmark movies, but maybe that's the point? In Venice Bitch she sings: Give me Hallmark... One dream, one life, one lover

true, hallmark makes very stereotypical american romance movies which definitely fits lana's recent narrative of wanting to live a simplistic suburban lifestyle

i love you, but you don't understand me.

1 hour ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

except actually interesting

Whatever :pls:

1 hour ago, CHIPCHROME said:

Bartender puts my ass to sleep please don’t say such hurtful things about Yosemite

Me laughing when CHIPCHROME wakes up from the handful of xanax that is Yosemite :thumb2:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

7 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

Me laughing when CHIPCHROME wakes up from the handful of xanax that is Yosemite :thumb2:

idk it’s something about knowing lana is (x amount of years) sober but still singing about liquor being an escape that doesn’t sit right with me , it felt not genuine :biblio: 

Atleast I know she’s not living in Europe singing about an American National Park :clapback: but we’ll just have to see

I actually think that the title track's the most like Bartender. gentle, swooping and otherworldly. both have an eerieness to them w the twiddling of the piano keys like a gentle haunting hour, similar to the title track's overall haunting vibe. 

I know a lot of people think Love song's like boring and sure it's not the most dynamic sounding of songs, but I'm hoping Yosemite or another song on the record captures the sheer simple beauty of being truly vulnerable. u've got OTTR MPG Carmen n all that, but it's songs like Love song and the other gentler stuff that really gets u through life properly imo. the serenity. 

i'm sure other busy bodies know what i'm talking about. 

UV/Honeymoon

1 minute ago, Dragon said:

u've got OTTR MPG Carmen n all that, but it's songs like Love song and the other gentler stuff that really gets u through life properly imo. the serenity. 

and that’s called wisdom hunties 

I said it once, and I'll say it again – I have no idea what is it that Lana finds so groundbreaking about Jack Antonoff's production skills. She has described him as being prodigious with his choice of chords, and that when she first heard the chord progression of 'Love Song' she realized he was a musical genius, the second coming of Mozart and what-not. 

I think I lose brain cells whenever I read some of these "hot takes"

I really think Lana layered the ‘how this deep’ lyric with ‘LSD’ in Chemtrails and it makes the most sense to me. Like in LMLYLaW with ‘want’ and ‘need’ 

We’ll possibly see this in other songs too and I want that. I love how she can come up with similar sounding words or meanings of them

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

13 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Im living for the Jack hate in this thread today 

tenor.gif?itemid=13182698

I genuinely love NFR as an album but only as an album

it doesn’t have that many highlights as single songs such as Venice Bitch, Mariners, FIILY, TNBAR and Bartender from which both were produced by our old papa Rick

However I have hope in chemtrails after hearing the title track, it feels like it never ages and I am closely to saying that it’s my favourite title track of hers apart from UV 

I want to see if he gives us some typical iconic Lana highlights :cumming: or an album full of LMLYLAWs :um2:

1 hour ago, Dragon said:

I actually think that the title track's the most like Bartender. gentle, swooping and otherworldly. both have an eerieness to them w the twiddling of the piano keys like a gentle haunting hour, similar to the title track's overall haunting vibe. 

I know a lot of people think Love song's like boring and sure it's not the most dynamic sounding of songs, but I'm hoping Yosemite or another song on the record captures the sheer simple beauty of being truly vulnerable. u've got OTTR MPG Carmen n all that, but it's songs like Love song and the other gentler stuff that really gets u through life properly imo. the serenity. 

i'm sure other busy bodies know what i'm talking about. 

We already have LMLYLAW that's built on almost the same three chords. I like the song (after having listened to title track it makes some sense), but no more of that, please.