Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, TheFirstWhoEverDid said:

Don’t mean to ruin your mood, but she owns nothing to anyone. She can release her album whenever the f she wants because it’s the one who created in the first place, but rather than that there’s a team and a money machine company that sets the distribution. I can feel your disappointment, many of us though, cause we were clouding over a promise of a release date. But in the end, she’s just a human like everyone else here

:wtf: she can release it whenever she wants but we dont have to buy it either. This is kinda easy to say "sorry im still working on the album and you'll have to wait a little longer. Please stay happy and be patient" or whatever. She is clearly playing with our emotions and I dont buy it. I still trust her and im 100% sure we are going to get something tmorrow. Delay announcement or an album. I wont accept nothing. She cant just dodge the responsibility.

Mmeow~

she went full circle and became the abusive-toxic one in the relationship 

she's got so much power on us it's like she could delay it for months and we'll still stream the shit out of it when it comes.. don't lie 

To be fair, I don’t think we ever really know the full scope of the things that go on behind closed doors and I personally wouldn’t blame Lana the way I’ve seen people do (and I’m not singling out anyone here in particular, I’m just speaking about what I’ve seen happen online collectively).

Things can turn on a dime, business plans don’t always go according to schedule, and there’s a lot more people and companies involved when it comes to putting out a body of work that is as publicized and intricate as an album by Lana Del Rey. Of course, I’m not claiming to speak for Lana or anyone from her team, but I do think that to assume that the reason for delays is because of Lana’s perceived “unprofessionalism” is a bit unfair to her. I know the fans that I have seen all have good intentions that maybe don’t always translate across the pond when they feel things in the heat of the moment, but I do just wanna say that the words we use carry a lot of weight even if we don’t realize it. 

Again, not speaking about anyone in particular or lecturing at all - just trying to help move us out of the black and into the blue! 

11 minutes ago, sjatib said:

She is the most unprofessional and disrepectful big artist I can think of. Truly hope that her lack of respect towards fan will pay her off. What a disgusting way to behave.

Dramatic much? 

i'm in the middle of this:awk: if we don't get the album tomorrow it's whatever and if we do then that's great. i don't think she's gonna make us wait longer than a month - plus we're getting neil krug shots, a professional music video directed by a cool director, lmlylaw and a hardcover book of poetry later this month! let's take a damn breather. whatever ends up happening tomorrow or tonight is gonna give us a good look at where the album release stands as of currently :sluttybunny:

28 minutes ago, vodkaa said:

The truth is. She’s gonna b linking teamdelulu’s private links to the record, just delulu’s. So cocctober peeps really do have to wait til october, but they don’t even know. Like we could be listening to it and u dont even know. U. wouldnt know. giphy.gif

Wait until Team Cocctober listen to Venice Queen, the sister track to Venice Bitch

Even more psychedelic and guitar driven, can't stop listening to it!

tenor.gif?itemid=12890069

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

12 minutes ago, sjatib said:

She is the most unprofessional and disrepectful big artist I can think of. Truly hope that her lack of respect towards fan will pay her off. What a disgusting way to behave.

What? lol Dude you need to take a chill -pill. Lack of respect because she announced dates and then changed her mind without going public about it? LMAO - do you want her to ask permission to fart also? I don’t think it has got anything to do with her if delusional people base their entire existence around the expectations of a release or a tweet. Jeez this is such a loser logic. Get your s*it together and tone it down. 

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

To be fair, I don’t think we ever really know the full scope of the things that go on behind closed doors and I personally wouldn’t blame Lana the way I’ve seen people do (and I’m not singling out anyone here in particular, I’m just speaking about what I’ve seen happen online collectively).

Things can turn on a dime, business plans don’t always go according to schedule, and there’s a lot more people and companies involved when it comes to putting out a body of work that is as publicized and intricate as an album by Lana Del Rey. Of course, I’m not claiming to speak for Lana or anyone from her team, but I do think that to assume that the reason for delays is because of Lana’s perceived “unprofessionalism” is a bit unfair to her. I know the fans that I have seen all have good intentions that maybe don’t always translate across the pond when they feel things in the heat of the moment, but I do just wanna say that   the words we use carry a lot of weight even if we don’t realize it. 

Again, not speaking about anyone or particular or lecturing at all - just trying to help move us out of the black and into the blue! 

If not lana then her team is playing with our emotions :wtf: but it is still a bad thing about her that she is okay with it. What are they thinking? That we are going to jump on the record like dogs and stream it like crazy because we cried and waited for it for way too long? This is awful and i wont buy it for sure like i said. Only leak.

Mmeow~

2 minutes ago, Obduration said:

I would love if this is true, but that’s a Tuesday which is more unusual than a Saturday release date. Also, they could be mixing it up with Violet’s hardcover release, as that comes out September 29th. Some stores also mixed up Violet’s vinyl release of October 2nd as the release date for COTCC so I think it’s a similar situation. But I would love if the record actually came out on the 29th! That would be amazing!