Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 hours ago, boom like that said:

So its 2 AM and a random thought dawned on me while half asleep :hooker: Sorry if everyones already realized this cause I'm slow as fuck :rip: but since the Yosemite shoot was shot at the Lloyd house back in August, that probably means that its been on the tracklist and apart of COCC for a long time. It basically confirms that it wasn't a last minute addition in place of Dealer like some of us speculated and it was probably actually a well thought out addition. Meaning that Yosemite was already on the tracklist when she was considering adding Dealer onto the album so that possibly means we could've actually had gotten both on the album :air: It makes me more excited to hear it but also scares me she changed parts of the song for worse :wtf3: Hoping she didn't touch it :raven:

What if Dealer is Yosemite and she was bluffing all along? :brows:

I did it for you

you did it for me

we did it for fun

we did it for the right reasons

we did it for drugs

baby you’re my dealer

get me my concealer 

let me highlight these cheeks for you

be a little freak for you

I just can't stop playing the TJF snippet on repeat :hair: the imagery it evokes is too powerful. I can literally feel this song. I can feel the hot summer desert sun fading away from my skin as it sets into dusk, I can smell the lingering scent of gasoline & cigarettes mixed in with old leather and dried up sunscreen.  The smell of my man's masculine musk from the car seat next to me as we bump over potholes on our way to the motel, with me gazing at the scene of endless cacti and shrubs passing us by :angie: I can taste the ice-cold fruit punch Capri Sun I stored in a cooler as I swat away the flies and mosquitoes that entered through the car window when I opened to let my hair wave free in the wind. I'm so excited where the rest of the song will bring me :oprah:

The title track is perfect for early morning walks. Really allows the song to merge with your own inner world, and take you away :crai:

We’re so close, just a mere 41 (40 depending on how you view it) days away!!

I feel like time is going backwards :oprah2:

i could have sworn we were 8 weeks away from the album 2 weeks ago :crying4:

"Don’t forget me"

10 hours ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

Sorry to anyone who doesn't like the song but for me it's sooo hard not to listen to the title track multiple times a day.

I don't wanna over play it. 

I've been doing good I can go days without listening to it.

The album comes out exactly 8 weeks from today!!!

She hasss to put out another song before then. I forgot if she was just filming White Dress or TJF but one of those is coming eventually!

It’s almost impossible she won’t release something else before release, if only to have the album talked about again. White Dress at the end of the month is high plausible for a couple of reasons: it will be the perfect time between the title track+preorder and the album release, the rollout is finally planned and shouldn’t change like the NFR era, there’s a MV that was filmed. We still don’t know if there’ll be a fourth video for this era, but it would be logical a couple of weeks / months after release. 

11 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

It’s almost impossible she won’t release something else before release, if only to have the album talked about again. White Dress at the end of the month is high plausible for a couple of reasons: it will be the perfect time between the title track+preorder and the album release, the rollout is finally planned and shouldn’t change like the NFR era, there’s a MV that was filmed. We still don’t know if there’ll be a fourth video for this era, but it would be logical a couple of weeks / months after release. 

Maybe there’ll be a sort of professional video for TJF shot by Charlie (not as professional as the title track but not as random and homemade as LMLYLAW) and I also expect a homemade video  for For Free to conclude the era

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Guys it is 6 weeks (minus a day now yay) lol not 8 weeks!! Also I am with the stans that aren’t gonna listen to WD if released early. I wanna hear it for the first time with the context of the whole album after a few drinks and smoking a little I can’t wait ?

4 hours ago, boom like that said:

So its 2 AM and a random thought dawned on me while half asleep :hooker: Sorry if everyones already realized this cause I'm slow as fuck :rip: but since the Yosemite shoot was shot at the Lloyd house back in August, that probably means that its been on the tracklist and apart of COCC for a long time. It basically confirms that it wasn't a last minute addition in place of Dealer like some of us speculated and it was probably actually a well thought out addition. Meaning that Yosemite was already on the tracklist when she was considering adding Dealer onto the album so that possibly means we could've actually had gotten both on the album :air: It makes me more excited to hear it but also scares me she changed parts of the song for worse :wtf3: Hoping she didn't touch it :raven:

yeah I personally never believed it was added only to make up for dealer. I think it fit the album and that’s why she put it only. If it didn’t fit I think she would’ve just released the album as a 10 track barely 40 minute album and called it a day smh lol luckily it fit!

And I am once again LOVING the TJF stanning in this page ??

15 hours ago, bougainvillea said:

Have we talked yet about the third album cover for the cassette editions of the album or not? 

I feel like it’s coming to vinyl since the two other versions are on vinyl. Maybe Urban will get an exclusive cover after all. 

40 days

492b01819d6634e470bc9901fc96942e3c2eb98a

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: