Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 hour ago, Contemplating God said:

handful of xanax that is Yosemite :thumb2:

What the fuck is Wrong with you

Just now, salvatore said:

What the fuck is Wrong with you

Nothing compared to your crazy ass 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 hour ago, CHIPCHROME said:

idk it’s something about knowing lana is (x amount of years) sober but still singing about liquor being an escape that doesn’t sit right with me , it felt not genuine :biblio: 

Atleast I know she’s not living in Europe singing about an American National Park :clapback: but we’ll just have to see

I didn’t like the song for a year or so and recently started liking it lol. I always thought of it as the bartender being a symbol for someone who *pours* her comfort and peace or whatever. Cause she says in the song she’s not drinking [wine] and that she’ll take cherry coke instead. It’s kind of a nice lyrical juxtaposition of her saying she’s sober but being with her bartender. Idk though 

1 hour ago, CHIPCHROME said:

idk it’s something about knowing lana is (x amount of years) sober but still singing about liquor being an escape that doesn’t sit right with me , it felt not genuine :biblio: 

Atleast I know she’s not living in Europe singing about an American National Park :clapback: but we’ll just have to see

I think she has a complicated relationship with sobriety 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

33 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

Nothing compared to your crazy ass 

i have never done anything in my life to warrant such discontentment of my ability to be iconic and gracious for skimming your notification inbox to receive such horrific verbose at me 

6 minutes ago, originallifeline said:

just imagine if COCC vinyl was as spectacular as these ones:

Hide contents

uaEwI6PyMVs.jpg?size=1080x1080&quality=9qAvsqHvBwjE.jpg?size=1080x1080&quality=9

Hide contents

j339jlwpVXs.jpg?size=1080x1080&quality=9

_ImpMDPkMrg.jpg?size=1080x1080&quality=9

but we've got boring black/grey/white colors :rip:

off white pearlescent holographic I might get crafty w the beige.... also the 2nd looks like a burn/shot tortilla. 

UV/Honeymoon

A possible White Dress teaser?

A post shared by Lana Del Rey (@lanadelrey)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.