Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, Lustformoney said:

i needs this album asap:xcry: i even started liking lmlylaw lately

:oopna: OMG I literally screenshot you saying this!! It's a special day for LMLYLAW!!! :thumb3::awkney: 

the interview has made me even more desperate to hear this album tbh

and more annoyed were not getting dealer

dealer, noir and living legend all with dan auerbach production for her next album methinks :party:

ive also been listening to LMLYLAW alot recently and i now have a greater appreciation for it

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

For awhile I’ve had this idea for the music video that it would be cool if she “sheds” her white/waitress dress and embraces her Californian lifestyle so I tried to recreate that with SoCal imagery: shorts/cap/casual wear, fun vibes, etc anyway I’m bored I want the album now bye 

FF718-E15-A0-CF-4-DDE-9145-769550-AEAC34

Lana said something in Mojo about how she is becoming more and more serene. I guess that could mean LDR8 is going to be like her Enya album with fluttery ethereal vocals and meditative ambient production, or she could do the opposite and build the record around Dealer, channeling all her rage and darkness into the album so that she can rid herself of those emotions and find serenity that way.

And we are gonna need a Dark But Just a Game MV where they recreate the night of the party and hire an actress to play the role of Madonna, and also we are gonna need a Wild at Heart MV that is a sequel to Ride the reunites the original cast! I love COCC MV and looking forward to White Dress but here's manifesting at least two more high budget MV's in addition to two or three Chucky and Charlie low budget indie videos.

13 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

:oopna: OMG I literally screenshot you saying this!! It's a special day for LMLYLAW!!! :thumb3::awkney: 

lmao its like something just switched for me few hours ago:thumb3: i will probably still change my mind 5 times tho

i’m on the run

with you 5 sweet gays

there’s something wrong 

contemplating cocc

under the hard disk

over your insider’s ass

we’re in our boards

in the meltdowns

me and missdaytona  just playing it cool

under the pre release

over some eclipse ass 

:karaoke:

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

lmao its like something just switched for me few hours ago:thumb3: i will probably still change my mind 5 times tho

You cancelled my BF a few weeks ago for him saying that LMLYLAW is better than the title track :oopna: shall I issue your apology or is he still cancelled? :azealia:

im glad she's going back to the dreamworld, i really hated how "present" she became with LFL and NFR. Nothing interesting about reality, i want to escape when i listen to her <3

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, Lentilus said:

You cancelled my BF a few weeks ago for him saying that LMLYLAW is better than the title track :oopna: shall I issue your apology or is he still cancelled? :azealia:

hes still cancelled:oprah3: cocconut is still the best song since 2017

8 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

im glad she's going back to the dreamworld, i really hated how "present" she became with LFL and NFR. Nothing interesting about reality, i want to escape when i listen to her <3

What makes u think she’s “going back to the dreamworld”? Not being shady, I’m genuinely curious about what gave u this impression (probably something in the interview)

4 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

What makes u think she’s “going back to the dreamworld”? Not being shady, I’m genuinely curious about what gave u this impression (probably something in the interview)

well i dont know cus i havent heard anything but everyones descriptions seems really positive and it being described as dreamy/paradise esque kinda makes me think that

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, heroinmelodies said:

if he was here, his ass would be dragged :headache:

but lucky at least you’ve got a bf, I wish

omfg hilarious dsa;lkf;lkJF;KJSD :thumb2:

25 minutes ago, May Fucking Jailer said:

i’m on the run

with you 5 sweet gays

there’s something wrong 

contemplating cocc

under the hard disk

over your insider’s ass

we’re in our boards