Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

so i had a dream that the album leaked and i was having a listening party with one of u guys (not sure who) and i started crying and getting real pissed off because she wasn't singing on any of the tracks, like every song was a collab and lana's voice was barely there, it was her worst album

then @electra came in and told me to turn my computer on and off again :pls:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Lana saying that it feels like a "fight " to her when she is listening to album gives me kinda UV vibes, which means that this album will be a masterpiece.

Also her saying that her voice in the chorus of White Dress  sounds not great makes me think that her voice will sound very raw, emotional & unique in the chorus

We are winning guys:understand:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

10 hours ago, Contemplating God said:

Trying to figure out if I want to listen to White Dress and no snippets until the album, or no to White Dress and yes to snippets :oprah3:

I'm gonna do White Dress, but no snippets. White Dress will be so powerful that it deserves its own moment to process. There's also so much we don't know about the album so release day will be full of amazing surprises regardless.

9 minutes ago, DCooper said:

I'm gonna do White Dress, but no snippets. White Dress will be so powerful that it deserves its own moment to process. There's also so much we don't know about the album so release day will be full of amazing surprises regardless.

yes my WAH bestie :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

My best friend who’s also a fan of Lana recently bought roller skates and started skating and she wants me to buy a pair too so we can skate together. And she didn’t know Lana would be skating in the WD music video. What a pleasant coincidence! The WD video is going to drop around the same time my best friend and I are learning how to skate :flutter:

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

A week and five days away from White Dress :oprah3:

Hopefully :poordat:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

so i had a dream that the album leaked and i was having a listening party with one of u guys (not sure who) and i started crying and getting real pissed off because she wasn't singing on any of the tracks, like every song was a collab and lana's voice was barely there, it was her worst album

then @electra came in and told me to turn my computer on and off again :pls:

One of the funniest things to read when. I first woke up, thank you ????

52 minutes ago, FallingCherry said:

My best friend who’s also a fan of Lana recently bought roller skates and started skating and she wants me to buy a pair too so we can skate together. And she didn’t know Lana would be skating in the WD music video. What a pleasant coincidence! The WD video is going to drop around the same time my best friend and I are learning how to skate :flutter:

Don't break your elbow too :derpna2:

Since we think it’s coming on the 26, that means she’s going to post a snippet of the video I just feel it in my bonesss

also when she says I’m contemplating god in cocc is she referring to herself in the past as she says she felt like a god in white dress referring to when she was waitressing at ruby tuesdays with her classic white milkshake?

much to think about

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

7 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS UNTIL WHITE DRESS!

Image result for stan twitter gif

The Lizzy Grant throwbacks

1*VVyggXTjT67H1aidWk6gKw.gif

9 hours ago, Icecream Icequeen said:

Users on LB have dreams about Lana a lot to the point that I feel something’s wrong with me cause I almost never have dreams when I sleep :wtf2:

You mean like my dream two nights ago where I went to her concert in a natatorium and she did a meet a greet after but when it was my turn to say hi she bitched me out because she figured out who I was on Lanaboards? :eartha: :eartha:

24 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

You mean like my dream two nights ago where I went to her concert in a natatorium and she did a meet a greet after but when it was my turn to say hi she bitched me out because she figured out who I was on Lanaboards? :eartha: :eartha:

i've had that dream before too , pain :xcry:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

32 days

tenor.gif?itemid=17915892

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

42 minutes ago, majunnkie said:

why is no one talking about that l-word of white hot forever new snippet on d-word site? :cumming:

it sounds...more real than the first ones 

sorry but if there’s been like 10 snippets of a supposed unleaked song and not a single one of those snippets sound clear enough to say w confidence that it’s a real song .. then it’s fake :awkney:

RVhKIwP.gif