Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

6 hours ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Lana saying that it feels like a "fight " to her when she is listening to album gives me kinda UV vibes, which means that this album will be a masterpiece.

Also her saying that her voice in the chorus of White Dress  sounds not great makes me think that her voice will sound very raw, emotional & unique in the chorus

We are winning guys:understand:

I'm imaginging PWYC vocals for White Dress. They said she sounded like Stargirl, but what part of Stargirl? She goes insanely higher in the chorus than the beginning of the song.

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

20 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

32 days

tenor.gif?itemid=17915892

Maybe 25 days if it leaks

Not that I wish that upon her for sales sake

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

5 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

What did those insiders who heard the album in the summer say about it? I forgot. 

I don’t remember either if they said anything... They talked about LMLYLAW... but not the rest, I think? Only Eclipse seems to have talked about White Dress... But I could be wrong though. 

3 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I don’t remember either if they said anything... They talked about LMLYLAW... but not the rest, I think? Only Eclipse seems to have talked about White Dress... But I could be wrong though. 

I think they said LMLYLAW was the MAC of the album and that most of the songs were finished and that she would actually be able to actually release it on September 5th :toofunny:

sgopYhV.gif

I just listened to "Bartender" right after LMLYLAW, and wow. "Bartender" truly feels like it's in a liminal state between "Norman Fucking Rockwell" and "Chemtrails over the Country Club." It fits both records perfectly, imo. It's so funny how it was the first track that she had ready for "Norman Fucking Rockwell," yet almost predicts "Chemtrails" in a way that Yosemite will. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

40 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

They said that shes squeaking in White dress and that known songs made it to the album

Just now, new gods said:

calling LMLYLAW the MAC and fine china of the album was the biggest lie ever 

maybe it's the mac / fine china in the context of the rest of the album? obviously lmlylaw can't compare to mariner's or fine china, but maybe they meant that it's the mellow, heartfelt song of the album? 

WGe8ynS.gif