Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

the way i manifested pawn shop blues somehow being part of the cocc era ever since she told us the album name and now that’s officially the case ugh my mind i amaze me sometimes :oprah::wipe:

Look how I do this, look how I've got this.. It kind of makes me feel that I was better off.. because it made me feel... made me feel like a goooooood :hair:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

26 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

the way i manifested pawn shop blues somehow being part of the cocc era ever since she told us the album name and now that’s officially the case ugh my mind i amaze me sometimes :oprah::wipe:

The way I manifested a folk album from her, something i've been wanting for years. We won :oprah3::oprah:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

She'll probably release the 25 unreleased on the 10 year anniversary of Born To Die

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

4 minutes ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

She'll probably release the 25 unreleased on the `10 year anniversary of Born To Die

She won’t remember she ever put that album out

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

y'all if PSB means anything about this album i'm excited omg

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Trying to figure out if I want to listen to White Dress and no snippets until the album, or no to White Dress and yes to snippets :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

7 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

Trying to figure out if I want to listen to White Dress and no snippets until the album, or no to White Dress and yes to snippets :oprah3:

C8-E118-C6-1264-4-F20-A3-DA-F9-B475-CDF4

Definitely depends how strong willed you are. The risk with not listening to something is having lyrics/info spoiled before you actually hear the song(s). I would probably say yes to White Dress and no to snippets, but I already know I’m gonna do both :trisha:

3 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

Definitely depends how strong willed you are. The risk with not listening to something is having lyrics/info spoiled before you actually hear the song(s). I would probably say yes to White Dress and no to snippets, but I already know I’m gonna do both :trisha:

I thiiink I'm gonna keep White Dress a surprise and wait to hear it with the album. No snippets or leaks too :oopna2: The question is do I stay on LanaBoards after the 26th or leave till release to avoid spoilers :creep: Regardless, around the time White Dress comes out is around the time leaks start to happen, so I'll probably have to avoid the boards when that happens anyway so whatever :smokeney:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

46 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

NFR roll out i was so anti leaks or anything at all and i still stand by it but snippets if they're officially shared.... maybe. which is a hard maybe bc Lana over shared NFR before it dropped, it feels like we've had it longer than a year and a half at this point. idk this time we've literally had the least amount of snippets so i kind of am so for going into the album blind. 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

8 hours ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

why did i get dragged into this? IM SCREAMINGGGGG :thumb2:

you started it last year and i’m still continuing the cult :squidward:

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]