Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

I watched an unboxing video and I have to say the Boxset is better than I expected it to be. Still overpriced, but at least the photo book is a real photobook and not the 3 page mess that the one for the LFL box had. 

2 hours ago, Lustformoney said:

i just got my Empik order and the top of the gatefold is completely ripped and the vinyl was sticking out from the top:bye: they also cancelled on 80% of the orders few days before the release. fuck them

did you recieve your Fnac vinyl? mine is not moving since 18th... 

My cd and signed art card are out for delivery today. My sister is coming home to visit at the end of the week so I asked her to bring it then. I’m so excited. Still wish I had the signed 12x12 Yosemite pic, but happy to have something. 

1 hour ago, annedelrey said:

Somebody knows what this:

IMG-20210322-141120.jpg

Its from french store. Last thursday i recieved an email saying my products Will shipp on friday cause they recieved de signed cards. But on friday i didnt recieved any email confirming the shipping of them. When i enter the web and look at my orders thats what i see...

If someone knows what it means and could help me:icant:

It means that they still haven't shipped it yet ? I received the same email but they did ship mine later on Thursday, so you have to wait until they'll send you a confirmation email! 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

2 minutes ago, nicodelrey98 said:

has someone who bought the NK PD from the french store  received any email about the shipment already? im dying to have mine :raven:

I ordered the NK PD off the French store and I still haven’t received a shipping confirmation yet...and I ordered it Friday :crai:

7 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

Any updates on the french store? I received an email saying they will start shipping on monday but no updates so far...

I don't know if you're referring to a specific item, but I ordered the signed CD from there and it shipped Thursday! (it will probably arrive tomorrow) 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

22 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

I don't know if you're referring to a specific item, but I ordered the signed CD from there and it shipped Thursday! (it will probably arrive tomorrow) 

21 minutes ago, Amandine Insensible said:

They shipped my casette on Friday.

8 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

i just got a shipping notif on signed casette

thank you so much! I’ll guess i’ll just wait, i ordered the cd, boxset with signed card and the Neil PD with signed lito, can’t wait to get them!:flutter:

original.gif

My signed cd from the French store shipped a few days ago. I’m in the US and I got an email from la poste in my spam, so make sure you check there if you are in US or another country.

Sorry I just realized I posted this in the wrong thread. :facepalm: