Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

6 minutes ago, 5Rick said:

I think that the different price could also  be due to shipping times. Last time the jacket was almost instantly available, right? In fact most of you already received it. But this time around it’s a preorder for late-May (also June I suppose). I really wouldn’t regret buying it honestly. It’s so beautiful. And it’d stupid, if not annoying,  to cancel the order now imo! :makeup:

It's funny you bring that up, because I received an email about two weeks after I placed the order saying that there was a production delay just for the denim jacket, and it would be expected to ship around May 15th. But to my surprise, it was the very first merch piece I ended up receiving from COTCC (and even arrived before any of my Violet stuff finally showed up too :toofunny:) as it arrived February 19th. So who knows what's going on. Again, there's only one size left in stock now, so maybe they're just trying to get rid of them for some reason? x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

9 minutes ago, Elle said:

It's funny you bring that up, because I received an email about two weeks after I placed the order saying that there was a production delay just for the denim jacket, and it would be expected to ship around May 15th. But to surprise, it was the very first merch piece I ended up receiving from COTCC (and even arrived before any of my Violet stuff ever showed up too :toofunny:) as it arrived February 19th. So who knows what's going on. Again, there's only one size left in stock now, so maybe they're just trying to get rid of them for some reason? x

Love this. Well, I don’t know honestly. Just my two cents. But I can tell you that all sizes were available before, even with the new price. I was thinking about getting one and I’m a S, but it rapidly has sold out :fabcat:

2 hours ago, Lustformoney said:

@alexbeygul the missing 5 days of my fnac tracking just got updated, its supposed to arrive today! check your tracking

edit i just received it:gurl:

me too! i woke up from the call of the courier and OMG it's beautiful 

5 hours ago, Elle said:

It's funny you bring that up, because I received an email about two weeks after I placed the order saying that there was a production delay just for the denim jacket, and it would be expected to ship around May 15th. But to my surprise, it was the very first merch piece I ended up receiving from COTCC (and even arrived before any of my Violet stuff finally showed up too :toofunny:) as it arrived February 19th. So who knows what's going on. Again, there's only one size left in stock now, so maybe they're just trying to get rid of them for some reason? x

I was thinking maybe they're just trying to get rid of them too, because I noticed a weird thing happened with her site last night haha 

The original denim jacket (and the windbreakers) were available on shoplanadelrey.com when the pre-order came out in January, but with the album release on Friday, the denim jacket got also added to lanadelreystore.com (but not the windbreakers) and it was $200

I was keeping a shoplanadelrey.com tab open because I was hoping the black windbreaker would come back in stock, but now shoplanadelrey.com leads directly to ldrvillage.com (and the windbreakers are totally gone :toofunny:)

Also, the merch on shoplanadelrey.com was handled by UMG and now the merch on lanadelreystore.com is being handled once again by Live Nation unfortunately :pls:

(Also, Levi's has a few "original sherpa trucker jackets" on their site haha some are $150, some are more like $80 and I think the only difference is the wash)

2 minutes ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

(Also, Levi's has a few "original sherpa trucker jackets" on their site haha some are $150, some are more like $80 and I think the only difference is the wash)

For anyone curious, the original Levi's tag that comes on the Chemtrails jacket marks the price as $98, so we're paying an additional $101 for the LDR branding (or $32 if you were able to snag a lower-priced one) x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

5 hours ago, 5Rick said:

Love this. Well, I don’t know honestly. Just my two cents. But I can tell you that all sizes were available before, even with the new price. I was thinking about getting one and I’m a S, but it rapidly has sold out :fabcat:

Same haha I was thinking of canceling and getting a small since I originally bought a medium and I was worried it was gonna be too big, but it probably would've been too much trouble anyways haha

Just now, Elle said:

For anyone curious, the original Levi's tag that comes on the Chemtrails jacket marks the price as $98, so we're paying an additional $101 for the LDR branding (or $32 if you were able to snag a lower-priced one) x

Okay so I guess its not a different jacket then haha idk why they changed the price then. Maybe because its a different company handling the production/distribution now?

7 minutes ago, peachlipgloss said:

tbh i’m just really grateful that i got the chemtrails levis jacket from this era (even tho i did pay $200 :noparty:

Same haha like its a beautiful jacket and I'm grateful I actually had enough money to buy it. Even if it does fit a bit big on me I'll make it work haha

I just got my vinyl from target today and it is stunning. i love the color of the album itself, the way the gatefold is designed and the cover itself is so beautiful. cannot wait to play this beauty later today 

imageproxy.jpg

The first Spotify picture disc I ordered arrived. It’s so cute. I love it so much. I can’t wait to frame it and hang it eventually when I have my own space to do so. :wub: 

51 minutes ago, lovecherrymotion said:

wow the chemtrails denim jacket already sold out. was literally just about to purchase it too lol...

Same :poordat: