Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

11 minutes ago, Alunadelrey said:

My copy is literally white.

I couldn't figure out how to post a image on here, so here is a link for my post on insta. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM0AVtvlZ96/

Between some of the cream violet vinyls accidentally being transparent and now a beige Chemtrails vinyl that ended up being white.. I wonder what happened there. Either way, this is actually super cool, and definitely a rarity. Consider yourself very lucky!! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

9 minutes ago, Alunadelrey said:

I couldn't figure out how to post a image on here, so here is a link for my post on insta. 

some people mentioned on discogs the same issue, I don't think it was pressed as white but with the marbled effect the pressing is very variable and I believe this specific record was pressed with beige + white, so yours was mostly pressed in white, u can read about it here

https://deepgrooves.eu/marbled/

7wWWNZV.jpg

15 minutes ago, Alunadelrey said:

Omg this is so cool! Wish they made an official white pressing it would look so pretty with the cover. I might have to order the beige one in hopes of getting a white pressing :flop:

When I get my signed art card I’m just going to pretend it’s real whether it looks it or not. I’ve never gotten something signed before besides my poster at the Hollywood bowl but she only wrote “Lana” on it. 

2 hours ago, annedelrey said:

Just recieved my litho! What do you think about the signature? Real ?

IMG-20210324-175714.jpg

looks authentic to me but also like she did it when she was starting to get tired of signing if that makes sense

but on the other hand, a fake one would never gave the "tired" vibes so you won I think :beyonce:

35 minutes ago, lagatabajolalluvia said:

some people mentioned on discogs the same issue, I don't think it was pressed as white but with the marbled effect the pressing is very variable and I believe this specific record was pressed with beige + white, so yours was mostly pressed in white, u can read about it here

https://deepgrooves.eu/marbled/

This makes the most sense on what happen and why got a white record, well in person it's more of light eggshell white cause when you hold up into the light it's gets more peachy, unfortunately I have no marble what so ever but thats okay. 

I hope the reason the ldr french store hasn't shipped my NK pic vinyl & lithograph because they haven't received the vinyls yet.... I am growing so fucking impatient day by day :defeated: I've seen other lithograph bundles have already been shipped to people but I am guessing that is because those vinyl variants were already in stock? 

24 minutes ago, soaringHigh said:

I hope the reason the ldr french store hasn't shipped my NK pic vinyl & lithograph because they haven't received the vinyls yet.... I am growing so fucking impatient day by day :defeated: I've seen other lithograph bundles have already been shipped to people but I am guessing that is because those vinyl variants were already in stock? 

same even tho i'm waiting for the one without the litho.. what are they wating for....:crying5:

tumblr_pjxgmlNR1f1rvpvp7o2_640.gifv

42 minutes ago, soaringHigh said:

17 minutes ago, nicodelrey98 said:

same even tho i'm waiting for the one without the litho.. what are they wating for....:crying5:

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but the NK pic disc hasn't been shipped to ANYONE. It literally said, on the website, Buy now: more stock coming soon, which means that; stock is coming soon, so it's gonna take a little bit more since they're not available to ship right away.

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

3 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but the NK pic disc hasn't been shipped to ANYONE. It literally said, on the website, Buy now: more stock coming soon, which means that; stock is coming soon, so it's gonna take a little bit more since they're not available to ship right away.

I’ve got it on the way, Actually shipped.

IMG-3521.jpg

4 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

I got my shipping notification for the NK picture disc on Sunday, but I ordered mine from LDR Village x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, Elle said:

I got my shipping notification for the NK picture disc on Sunday, but I ordered mine from LDR Village x

Just now, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Yes, I bought from the village as soon as I saw it.

Then it's only universal that is waiting for stock to come, hence why those bundles w/ the litho are taking longer than expected.

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Does anyone have a link to purchase her latest Rolling Stone issue? Or is it not out yet? :toofunny:
Edit: NVM link is on this thread http://lanaboards.com/topic/12580-lana-del-rey-covers-rolling-stone-germany-april-2021/#comments :wub:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

11 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

whats the deal with that one?

There was some huge confusion wether the vinyl is intended to be cream or transparent. The transparent ones are sought after now

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????