Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

6 hours ago, lanabanana11 said:

question for all you more long time collectors, which out of the chemtrails colored variants (grey/translucent/yellow/beige/green/red & alt cover) will be like the blue nfr, red standard honeymoon, coke bottle clear lust for life?

Imo it will be the yellow vinyl with the Japanese obi, neil Picture disc, and Spotify picture disc. I think target and Walmart will have their exclusive vinyl for a long time, so I don’t see those two variants becoming that rare anytime soon 

4 hours ago, xjamessz said:

So this one is also quite exclusive? 

https://www.benl.ebay.be/itm/254903236515

I was going to buy it, but I don’t think it’s as exclusive as the COCC spotify disc? 

There are 4 versions of NFR

Standard

Limited Amazon (blue lp)

Limited Urban Outfitters (pink lp/alt cover)

Limited Lana shop (green lp)

I personally think the green lp is ugly but idk I guess it is rare 

I have a theory that none of the chemtrails vinyl will be as rare and sought after as some previous Lana records. in the past there would only be a variant or two, so if you wanted the colored vinyl, you had to find THE colored variant. with chemtrails there’s so many options idk if people for instance will be dying for the beige if they can still easily snag the yellow, for example.

idk we’ll see! :popcorn:

H0bDaqU.gif

2 minutes ago, National Anthem said:

I have a theory that none of the chemtrails vinyl will be as rare and sought after as some previous Lana records. in the past there would only be a variant or two, so if you wanted the colored vinyl, you had to find THE colored variant. with chemtrails there’s so many options idk if people for instance will be dying for the beige if they can still easily snag the yellow, for example.

Yeah that’s why I think 2/3 picture discs will be the rarest. There are so many different colored variants with the same cover, I don’t really think people will care to buy a specific color for a crazy amount on a resell site, if they could still go to Lana’s site or a local record store and get the grey, or yellow for example.  :stareney3:

18 hours ago, Id rather have cat aids said:

it seems like if it’s signed on the right it’s real but on the left it’s an assistant/autopen 

Mines on the right so hopefully it’s real lmao is also does look pretty rushed so hopefully it is real :wowcry:

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

1 hour ago, Harvie Weinstinez said:

There are 4 versions of NFR

Standard

Limited Amazon (blue lp)

Limited Urban Outfitters (pink lp/alt cover)

Limited Lana shop (green lp)

I personally think the green lp is ugly but idk I guess it is rare 

I think it was pretty rare but now it’s available at her store so idk...

original.gif

19 hours ago, Id rather have cat aids said:

has anyone complained about the cd cards or litho signature being fake? I just got my cd card and my grandparents sent me a picture of my litho and i’m pretty sure both of them are fake

https://imgur.com/gallery/E6a2Qzm

Just got a response to my complaint [UK Store], they basically did the automated response of 'we're so sorry you are unhappy with your order, this is how to return it'. So yeah unfortunately not a lot we can do about it! so jealous of all you guys with good signatures, mine looks awful! Also hi, been a member of this forum for about 9 years, finally posted something.. 

I don't know if this has been said already but my order containing the NK Pic Disc just changed to processed, yesterday it was still pending.

So I guess this is shipping soon, perhaps by friday, ig 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

3 hours ago, National Anthem said:

Let's hope that'd be the case, I'm still missing the UO and the Amazon one (that I will eventually try to buy later this year); UO will have it in stock for a lot of time lmao but the one I'm afraid might sell out, before I have the change to buy it, is the beige from Amazon :tsk:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

8 hours ago, xjamessz said:

So this one is also quite exclusive? 

https://www.benl.ebay.be/itm/254903236515

I was going to buy it, but I don’t think it’s as exclusive as the COCC spotify disc? 

Yes - it’s still available on Lana’s store at the moment but I believe they’re on backorder/out of stock? I believe they’ve been coming and going over the last year and a half but I’d snag one as soon as possible! And yes, I wouldn’t say it’s as exclusive as the COTCC Spotify picture disc. That seems to be one of the rarest this time!

grey vinyl, spotify pic disc and boxset are allegedly arriving tomorrow!! so excited :hype: and hope the UO vinyl actually ships later this week as UO says it will...i assume since some people seem to have received theirs already it will?

edit: the other day the UO website said it's a pre-order for 3/28, now it says 3/30 :rip:

aOaIzH2.gif

Okay, I'm like low key freaking out but in a good way. I just got my beige vinly but only thing its literally white and when I hold up to the light it's a peachy color, no marble tho. I'm gonna try to get good pics. Has anyone else got a white record ? 

5 minutes ago, Alunadelrey said:

My copy is literally white.

I couldn't figure out how to post a image on here, so here is a link for my post on insta. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM0AVtvlZ96/

Omg a misprint??? 

If you're the only one to have it that's really valuable and rare!!! 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore