Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

1 minute ago, electra said:

THERE ARE SO MANY EBAY LISTINGS ALREADY HELP IM SO HOMOPHOBIC!!!!

Someone has it for sale on eBay for $525...... do y’all really think they would sell for these kinds of prices because if so then I’m keeping mine sealed 

5 minutes ago, JamiDelRey said:

https://www.depop.com/products/juan1998-lana-del-rey-chemtrails-over-37aa/

the clownery 

:deadbanana::facepalm:

the TAGS I am WEAK

Tags Harry styles charli xcx lana del rey vinyl urban outfitters halsey katy perry taylor swift merch billie eilish rainbow pop music collector rare ariana grande selena gomez magazine

Screenshot-20210303-201124-Depop.jpg

image.png

4 minutes ago, cherrycokes said:

Someone has it for sale on eBay for $525...... do y’all really think they would sell for these kinds of prices because if so then I’m keeping mine sealed 

something limited to as little as 500 is always going to be rare. i would keep this for a long ass time before i consider selling it because it's only going to appreciate. it might immediately sell at a high price to the right person but honestly i think it'll be worth keeping!

4 minutes ago, cherrycokes said:

Rich collectors may buy it, but selling at 16x markup is ridiculous. I think asking for thrice to fourth as much is still ok

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

1 minute ago, electra said:

something limited to as little as 500 is always going to be rare. i would keep this for a long ass time before i consider selling it because it's only going to appreciate. it might immediately sell at a high price to the right person but honestly i think it'll be worth keeping!

Yeah I don’t collect Lana vinyl to sell anyway. I will keep it forever 

btw i believe the prices are gonna drop dramatically

theres not enough people out here willing to pay much more than the original retail price only to get this obi.

Give it some time and it'll go down to 100-150$ 

image.png

2 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

theres not enough people out here willing to pay much more than the original retail price only to get this obi.

What’s the most expensive Lana vinyl that’s reselling? The heart shaped vinyl or the btd picture disc or something else?

Just now, cherrycokes said:

What’s the most expensive Lana vinyl that’s reselling? The heart shaped vinyl or the btd picture disc or something else?

honestly it just depends on supply and demand. the heart shaped one is pretty and limited, so probably that, but there are definitely rarer things that people don't care enough like her picture discs and so on.

It's crazy how much some of these bigger pop girls will sell for. I have a rare Taylor Swift color vinyl still sealed and it's currently going for like $1600 on eBay. Insane.

Lana's are expensive, too - I missed out on Honeymoon + Lust For Life. I refuse to spend $300+ on either one because I heard the pressings sound bad. :toofunny:

2 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

Especially since a lot of people are prob waiting to sell/list them until they have them in hand. Once more start showing up on ebay the prices will definitely get lower 

3 minutes ago, cherrycokes said:

as @electra said, the heart vinyl is selling for a LOT

then also the UO exclusive UV/HM ones are very pricey now as well. 

then the National Anthem picture disc is also going for 200$+, and its pretty rare to even see one either way.

The most inflated price is the Blue Jeans remix picture disc tho - people have been trying to sell this thing for 350-500 $ for YEARS now and noone is buying it lmao

image.png

7 minutes ago, cherrycokes said:

The most expensive Lana vinyls tend to be the Lust for Life heart-shaped single, Lust for Life coke bottle vinyl, and the Blue Jeans 12" picture disc, all which go for $300+

With this vinyl, I think it's going to be hard to tell. There's never really been a vinyl this limited before, so that alone could cause a high price. The only thing is, the actual record is the same as all the other indie exclusive vinyls - same cover, yellow vinyl. Really the only distinct thing about this is the numbered OBI. So for that reason, only time will really tell us how much it will end up being worth. If this vinyl would have had a different cover or colour, it would definitely have been worth hundreds, maybe even in the $1000+ range in a few years x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS