Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

I'm literally fresh out of fucks forever buying a vinyl just to get this litho, anyways, what color should I get? Grey, transparent, or just black? :hooker: 

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

1 hour ago, The Greatest said:

I don’t think they can legally say it’s signed by her if it’s not 

ummm... i don't mean to be a bummer but i don't think they say anywhere that it's actually signed by lana del rey, they just describe the stuff as 'signed litho' or 'signed art card' 

i'd love to have something signed by her but it's truly hard for me to believe that she'd personally take her time to sign all of these things like aren't there a lot of signed items especially this era

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

Just now, Andreu said:

The fact it sold out so fast makes the chances the signature is legit higher imo

Yup, was just going to say this, 100% agree

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

4 minutes ago, CyberCherry said:

I'm literally fresh out of fucks forever buying a vinyl just to get this litho, anyways, what color should I get? Grey, transparent, or just black? :hooker: 

Depends on what you have and what you want! 

If it was for me I would get the grey one cause it's usually a rare color pressing, there isn't that many grey vinyl records! But if you don't have any then go with the transparent, which imho it's the most fitting (+ transparent vinyl are my favourite) 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

1 hour ago, Dragon said:

kSl0utG.png

source.gif

I am so angry... it's always the same old story. Same old shit. Nothing new. ALSO, everything has sold out before I even noticed the new items... I still have some difficulties in understanding if it's me like I'm too slow or if all these other fa*s have some special speed ability :eartha:

24 minutes ago, rabbit said:

https://shopau.lanadelrey.com/  About $64 shipped for the vinyl + signed litho

is there a way for someone here to check and see in the source code as to how many there are left in stock etc? Also I went to add the transparent vinyl but when you add either of the colored vinyl bundles in the "includes" section it shows up as the grey vinyl 

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

14 minutes ago, CyberCherry said:

grey has the lowest quantity! 

2 minutes ago, JamiDelRey said:

is there a way for someone here to check and see in the source code as to how many there are left in stock etc? Also I went to add the transparent vinyl but when you add either of the colored vinyl bundles in the "includes" section it shows up as the grey vinyl 

theres 11 of that one sis. hurry if you want it 

1 minute ago, 99centlips said:

theres 11 of that one sis. hurry if you want it 

I went ahead and ordered the transparent although it says "grey" underneath in what the bundle includes to I guess we just wait and see what I get :rollin:I swear to god if these 12" signed lithos go up on her US store :facepalm:

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

5 minutes ago, JamiDelRey said:

I went ahead and ordered the transparent although it says "grey" underneath in what the bundle includes to I guess we just wait and see what I get :rollin:I swear to god if these 12" signed lithos go up on her US store :facepalm:

i think they just messed up the description. also it seems there’s a specific number of “signed” lithos left for either the transparent or grey vinyl cause now there’s 9 left for grey/transparent vinyl bundle. 

3 minutes ago, CyberCherry said:

11 of the grey or transparent? :)

both are at 9 now! 5 for black