Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

1 minute ago, CyberCherry said:

JUST EMPTIED MY BASKET AUTOMATICALLY IM SCREAMING

black LP should still work and is in stock! hurry tho :excited:

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

4 minutes ago, SouthInGuy said:

I’m for a signed litho and Black LP from the AU store. Can’t take the chance of missing out. Glad I checked my phone in time! 

I ordered the same bundle from her French site before they sold out. I keep this thread up and running all day until the last picture disc pre-orders go live. These last couple of pre-orders have sold out fast. I don't want to miss the final vinyl variation.

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

Just now, Dominikx4 said:

aaa i wish i had checked how many lithos were available in the first place, i always forget to do that :crai: also @99centlips can u teach me at some point how to look up the numbers when u cant change the amount manually, like in the UK store?

yes! message me :party:

5 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

I ordered the same bundle from her French site before they sold out. I keep this thread up and running all day until the last picture disc pre-orders go live. These last couple of pre-orders have sold out fast. I don't want to miss the final vinyl variation.

I got the signed cd from the French store earlier too. My dumb ass is going to be nervous as heck waiting for these in the mail! 

Okay because I'm not in a panic anymore, I would just like to say I decided to go with just the standard black variant because I have already pre-ordered the Neil LP and was waiting for the standard black variant to arrive at my local record store anyways but thought since seeing as this one comes with the signed litho i'd just get it here instead :hooker: But I would like to thank you to everyone who suggested the grey/transparent variant anyways :kiss:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

2 hours ago, Andreu said:

yes, but that's still a pretty high price imo. Specially considering Bravado has a set price for all kinds of shipping, and the shipping for one vinyl costs the same as if you buy 40

Yeah exactly i said It for that, super expensive:hype:

Hd7c-1.gif

I'm laughing at myself though, it cost me the same amount of money to order the standard black vinyl and 2nd signed litho on the AU store + shipping as it did to order the first signed litho with the CD from the German store :thumb3:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

1 hour ago, 5Rick said:

I am so angry... it's always the same old story. Same old shit. Nothing new. ALSO, everything has sold out before I even noticed the new items... I still have some difficulties in understanding if it's me like I'm too slow or if all these other fa*s have some special speed ability :eartha:

loooooooool I mean I get it but lets just hope they restock or something..

UV/Honeymoon

I got my pink windbreaker today! I was worried it would be a bit small but I'd say it fits perfectly haha (true to size according to that size chart on the manufacturers website)

But its honestly really cool to have chemtrails merch already! And not have to wait months for it to arrive :krylie:

4 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

Do you guys think the Spotify disc will re-stock for the US at some point? Someone’s is re-selling it to me for $80:toofloppy: Idk if I should buy it or not

I don’t think those will restock. They were left online beyond the limited date too

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

31 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

Do you guys think the Spotify disc will re-stock for the US at some point? Someone’s is re-selling it to me for $80:toofloppy: Idk if I should buy it or not

I don’t think they will ever restock that specific picture disc, but if you really want it try negotiating with the person who is selling it to you.  I would say $65 would be a fair price since we don’t know just how rare it’s going to be yet. 

Does anyone know how many Spotify exclusive picture discs were made btw? I keep hearing different numbers 

1 hour ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

I got my pink windbreaker today! I was worried it would be a bit small but I'd say it fits perfectly haha (true to size according to that size chart on the manufacturers website)

But its honestly really cool to have chemtrails merch already! And not have to wait months for it to arrive :krylie:

Who is the manufacturer? And is the pink color true to the website? 

Thank you! :wub:

God how did I miss this litho bundle wtf I’m so annoyed. I have everything but her coke bottle L4L  and now this lol. Manifest a restock ladies :pray2:

59 minutes ago, rabbit said:

Who is the manufacturer? And is the pink color true to the website? 

Thank you! :wub:

The manufacturer is Independent Trading Co. and here's a link to their website with the size chart!

https://www.clothingshoponline.com/p/independent-trading-co/exp64crp_womens-lightweight-quarter-zip-pullover-crop-windbreaker?color=blush_white_zipper-exp54&size=L&gclid=Cj0KCQiAs5eCBhCBARIsAEhk4r6vE60UzUil4XWtEbOVQdC5cN_tUmQbZftHQxEg7ymubabZk-OJkewaAhkWEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

And I would say its pretty accurate to how it looks in the picture, but does look a bit more beige in some lighting. Here's a picture of it:

http://imgur.com/gallery/u4Gv7eh

Just now, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

The manufacturer is Independent Trading Co. and here's a link to their website with the size chart!

https://www.clothingshoponline.com/p/independent-trading-co/exp64crp_womens-lightweight-quarter-zip-pullover-crop-windbreaker?color=blush_white_zipper-exp54&size=L&gclid=Cj0KCQiAs5eCBhCBARIsAEhk4r6vE60UzUil4XWtEbOVQdC5cN_tUmQbZftHQxEg7ymubabZk-OJkewaAhkWEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

And I would say its pretty accurate to how it looks in the picture, but does look a bit more beige in some lighting. Here's a picture of it:

http://imgur.com/gallery/u4Gv7eh

I appreciate you so much!! :kiss:

The color is really pretty, wanted the black but pink it is :wub:

2 minutes ago, rabbit said:

I appreciate you so much!! :kiss:

The color is really pretty, wanted the black but pink it is :wub:

you're welcome! I'm glad I could help haha :kiss2:

And I feel like they might restock them for the album release so you might still have a chance to get the black one!