Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

8 hours ago, JamiDelRey said:

does anyone know if the Levi trucker Chemtrails jacket is men's or women's cut? I went to the Levi Outlet store the other day just to try and see the different sizes on me and there were two different versions of the sherpa trucker jacket with WILDLY different fits/sizes for the two cuts :defeated:

i compared the size table of the COCC jacket w/ the Levi's size table for the men's jacket and they're the same, so I ordered my usual size!

edit: let's wait for what @Elle has to say :rip: i checked again and the sizing is the same as for this men's jacket here https://www.levi.com/CH/de_CH/bekleidung/herren/the-sherpa-type-iii-trucker-jacket/p/163650070

But in the description they claim it is the "Levi's Original Sherpa Trucker" jacket, which is a women's jacket? And the sizing of that jacket doesnt line up with the table they provided. I am confusion now

image.png

13 minutes ago, thomasoliver88 said:

Im confined that their making 1 available at at time to prevent people from purchasing quantities. 

its probably just people cancelling their orders/them cancelling orders where the payment didnt go through etc, hence why theyre trickling in one at a time or so

there was no quantity restriction when they first went up! so if you want one, get one now, might be the last chance you have

image.png

4 hours ago, Thunder Corpse said:

All of her merch had a terrible quality though. Even the Blue Jeans-print shirts she sold during the Paradise-Tour are worse than half of what you'd get in Primark :toofloppy:

Guys hand washing is your best friend for graphic tees! 

I went ahead and ordered the cream vinyl from amazon, so I have officially ordered every colored variant :thankyou: I'm probably going to skip getting the walmart and neil picture discs just because I'm not a real fan of picture discs but the horse one will look nice framed alongside my lithograph :flutter:

3 hours ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Does not change the fact their fabric is thinner and cheaper than a dollarstore curtain :eek:

this is only true for some merch. I have the LATM shirt and the beige NFR and I wear them both all the time and they hold up great. the cherry shirt I have tho is sooooo low quality

Just now, eyelovelefteye said:

There's a picture disc with the Neil artwork? I thought that was just the back of the Spotify one,what/where is the 3rd picture disc?

Not out yet, but yeah, it's the alternate cover

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

5 hours ago, White Hot Forever said:

I went ahead and ordered the cream vinyl from amazon, so I have officially ordered every colored variant :thankyou: I'm probably going to skip getting the walmart and neil picture discs just because I'm not a real fan of picture discs but the horse one will look nice framed alongside my lithograph :flutter:

Wait there's a cream version?? Or do you mean the beige one? 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

18 hours ago, JamiDelRey said:

does anyone know if the Levi trucker Chemtrails jacket is men's or women's cut? I went to the Levi Outlet store the other day just to try and see the different sizes on me and there were two different versions of the sherpa trucker jacket with WILDLY different fits/sizes for the two cuts :defeated:

10 hours ago, Clampigirl said:

Wild guess here: the front pockets look a bit small and it looks like the cut goes in a little bit around the waistline (when I look at the store's pictures), so I'm gonna guess it's women sizes. But maybe @Elle can tell you?

10 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

i compared the size table of the COCC jacket w/ the Levi's size table for the men's jacket and they're the same, so I ordered my usual size!

edit: let's wait for what @Elle has to say :rip: i checked again and the sizing is the same as for this men's jacket here https://www.levi.com/CH/de_CH/bekleidung/herren/the-sherpa-type-iii-trucker-jacket/p/163650070

But in the description they claim it is the "Levi's Original Sherpa Trucker" jacket, which is a women's jacket? And the sizing of that jacket doesnt line up with the table they provided. I am confusion now

Hi guys, so I'm sort of inconclusive on this, but I'm leaning towards saying it's a men's jacket.

I ordered a small, and it fits very oversized on me. It definitely falls much below my hips, and it fits baggy rather than a tailored fit. Though, I'm typically a XS or a US0/UK2 and am rather short as well, so this may not be super telling as most things end up being quite large on me.

The main reason I'm concluding it's a men's jacket though is because the snap buttons are on the right side. This is standard for men's jackets, and women's jackets tend to have snap buttons on the left side. I checked the Levi's site, and this checks out. All of their women's sherpa trucker jackets have the buttons on the left.

This jacket on the site looks closet to the jacket I received - plus the price is the same (the jacket came with the original Levi's tag indicating the price was $98)

Someone on IG DM'd me asking to do a measurement of the jacket for them, so here's the measurements I took for the Chemtrails jacket in Small (keep in mind though I had never measured clothes before this, so it may not be 100% accurate): pit-to-pit: 19.5in, shoulder-to-bottom: 24in

I hope this helps a bit! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

5 minutes ago, Elle said:

Hi guys, so I'm sort of inconclusive on this, but I'm leaning towards saying it's a men's jacket.

I ordered a small, and it fits very oversized on me. It definitely falls much below my hips, and it fits baggy rather than a tailored fit. Though, I'm typically a XS or a US0/UK2 and am quite short as well, so this may not be super telling.

The main reason I'm concluding it's a men's jacket though is because the snap buttons are on the right side. This is standard for men's jackets, and women's jackets tend to have snap buttons on the left side. I checked the Levi's site, and this checks out. All of their women's sherpa trucker jackets have the buttons on the left.

This jacket on the site looks closet to the jacket I received - plus the price is the same (the jacket came with the original Levi's tag indicating the price was $98)

Someone on IG DM'd me asking to do a measurement of the jacket for them, so here's the measurements I took for the Chemtrails jacket in Small (keep in mind though I had never measured clothes before this, so it may not be 100% accurate): pit-to-pit: 19.5in, shoulder-to-bottom: 24in

I hope this helps a bit! x

thanks! so they used the wrong jacket in their mockup.

your measurements seem to line up with the men's size, too. glad i dont have to cancel my order :toofunny: 

image.png