Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

I just got home from work and my amazon variant is here!! It's so beautiful :crai: I definitely wouldn't call it beige, it's more of a peachy orange like others have said.. also there's spots on the edges where it's almost clear which I think is unique. Can't wait to play it!

fOn8sp2.jpgZoggond.jpg

27 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

right but the one in that store is in a sleeve w no walmart sticker. the only way to get that is by living not in america right?

The mockup from her store might not be 100% accurate- I'm pretty sure the standard pic disc has a sticker, they all do. The one from her store probably has the same black sticker as FNAC does (and other stores).

Violet's pic disc didn't, and still doesn't, have any sticker on her store but it still came w/ a sticker

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

1 hour ago, Downtown Baby Doll said:

My record + signed litho has shipped from the German store :hype: thanks to google translate for letting me know

Same but for the CD one! Thank you Grandma for being able to read German :sass:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

How many blankets are left? I want it so badly because I go to a lot of random outdoor two day long parties (my partner is a DJ) and EVERYONE has blankets with them at these parties because its New Zealand and freezing lol and I also want people to ask questions so I can educate them, we really need more Lana fans here :hype:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

15 minutes ago, Dragon said:

wait up busy day what's the status of the krug pic disc?

Just ordered one on her universal store and I have no idea how limited it is but its def not sold out, if you do decide to grab one via the universal store don't forget to use the promo code "LDR10OFF" :wub:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

9 minutes ago, CyberCherry said:

Just ordered one on her universal store and I have no idea how limited it is but its def not sold out, if you do decide to grab one via the universal store don't forget to use the promo code "LDR10OFF" :wub:

thanks! been trying to buy them, but it won't let me when I check my basket. is it regional again? 

UV/Honeymoon

49 minutes ago, Dragon said:

thanks! been trying to buy them, but it won't let me when I check my basket. is it regional again? 

I don't think so! I live in New Zealand so its been very hard to get a few things but this was an easy purchase :wub:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

1 minute ago, CyberCherry said:

I don't think so! I live in New Zealand so its been very hard to get a few things but this was an easy purchase :wub:

Nice! yeah I heard w that sometimes. I figured it out tho, it's just on the village site. got my copy! 

what does it mean when it says, shipping in 0 on the store? I take it that it's being shipped rite? Also, are the Krug PD's only up to 1000x? Was reading on reddit and I'll probably snag another copy for later if that's the case

UV/Honeymoon

1 hour ago, CyberCherry said:

I really wanted to order from the Universal store as it was cheaper but I already had a candle and the wolf shirt in my cart and I was going to have to pay for the shipping regardless but I'm just glad I was able to get one. I feel like the NK PD's might become the holy grail of her vinyl releases (kinda like how to coke necklace is the holy grail of her merch).