Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

48 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Both the print and the blanket are SOOO good

lmao I guess I have a mini-Lana blanket collection now between the surf shop, violet and now chemtrails. Really hope the candle is scented but it ddnt mention it so maybe not?

aOaIzH2.gif

Got the PD with the litho. It's so much prettier than the cover one.
I gotta say, I've never spent so much on a release before, not even for my beloved Muse. Boredom really got to me with the quarantine :bebe:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

Cancelled my UO order again lmao, can't justify it after picking up vinyl and stuff from the village :rollin:
So far: indie yellow vinyl, assai obi, target red vinyl, gray vinyl, pink windbreaker, signed CD, litho, spotify PD, target CD, black crop hoodie, candle in the wind, postcard set 5, LMLYLAW lip balm, rose ashtray, sun and moon tote bag. Not going to get the NK PD, holding out for something in the bookstore and the windbreaker in black. And maybe the Chemtrail art poster :crai:

1 hour ago, Downtown Baby Doll said:

Art print secured!!! The blanket is so cute, but I’m happy with my Violet one for now. If the COCC one was a different style and not exactly like the Violet one, I would’ve bought it.

what's the quality of the blanket like? ugh I'm tempted to order the chemtrails one

also SOOOO happy I snatched the 3rd picture disc with the signed litho from the French store I was getting sad about not ordering the litho lol

H0bDaqU.gif

34 minutes ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

Guys did anyone got an email from walmart about their pd? I got nothing till now 

I also bought the blanket and the candle and the wall art- sis needs to calm her ass down cuz I’ve spent more than $700 today 

yes mine was just delivered an hour ago!

also my amazon beige is being delivered tonight! I'm also going to B&N in a bit to get the standard vinyl, I haven't seen any pics of the black yet I'm excited!

H0bDaqU.gif

10 minutes ago, National Anthem said:

what's the quality of the blanket like? ugh I'm tempted to order the chemtrails one

also SOOOO happy I snatched the 3rd picture disc with the signed litho from the French store I was getting sad about not ordering the litho lol

It’s good quality imo! Not heavy, just a nice little throw blanket to put on the couch or bed for a decor or to put over you if you’re just a little chilly. Would work great as a picnic blanket too. I hope that helps!

giphy-1.gif 

1 minute ago, Andreu said:

Did someone receive a mail from Bravado saying they sent the record?

Does anyone who already ordered there before know if they send one at all?

no, im still waiting for the shipping confirmation of her german & french store as well as fnac... literally what is going on

image.png

Lowkey annoyed she released the NK picture disc with the signed litho since that was like the perfect combination for me 

but anyways I've been very busy the last couple days so I would have missed them anyways so :icant:

I am super happy to be getting the litho regardless of the ugly cover it comes with :thankyou:

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

no, im still waiting for the shipping confirmation of her german & french store as well as fnac... literally what is going on

The last record I preordered (in the artist store tho) randomly appeared at my house without them sending me any mail telling me it shipped so I am delusional and think there's a possibility this is happening here as well :whatever:

2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

The last record I preordered (in the artist store tho) randomly appeared at my house without them sending me any mail telling me it shipped so I am delusional and think there's a possibility this is happening here as well :whatever:

swiss post always sends me an e-mail notification whenever theyve received a package for me, and so far its crickets... i hope ill be getting everything by the end of next week i really want to hold the vinyl in my hands already

image.png

Just now, Dominikx4 said:

swiss post always sends me an e-mail notification whenever theyve received a package for me, and so far its crickets... i hope ill be getting everything by the end of next week i really want to hold the vinyl in my hands already

Same. And I had to go to the mall this morning and to see the COCC records there but not picking one up to listen to have it right now was painful :sadcore6:

4 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Lowkey annoyed she released the NK picture disc with the signed litho since that was like the perfect combination for me 

but anyways I've been very busy the last couple days so I would have missed them anyways so :icant:

I am super happy to be getting the litho regardless of the ugly cover it comes with :thankyou:

i had it in my shopping cart for like 5 mins and it went sold out ? ended up taking the one without the litho but STILL 

tumblr_pjxgmlNR1f1rvpvp7o2_640.gifv

6 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

4 minutes ago, Andreu said:

same, the french store never told me they sent my violet vinyls and they randomly appeared in the mail one day u.u (a couple of days after ordering so wasn't that worried)

7wWWNZV.jpg

i want lana to know that this has been a traumatic experience to indecisive ppl like libras aka me :bye4:

and only on  lanaboards can i learn how the French and Brazilian postal services works   true1