Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

2 hours ago, Fart Deco said:

I just got the alternate cover CD from fnac and the poster is literally the booklet unfolded, it’s so cheap lmao I can’t

Lmao what were you expecting? The poster that comes w/ the CDs has always been the booklet unfolded

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

5 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

ive read so many conflicting statements on this

some say doing what u said is enough, others said u need to remove the record entirely from the PVC sleeve, others said it doesnt damage the record anyway

theres no general consensus, its very confusing 

Like, I still don’t own a record player but I will eventually and I will want to play them lmao

But yeah, it’s exactly like you said- yesterday I read so many conflicting things, people saying they always stored the records on their OG sleeves and that they’re perfect, others talk abt that idek but ig I’ma do what I said 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I still have yet to receive my preordered fucking vinyls. What's the point of preordering if they're just gonna take my money and never send it???? What the fuck

It's not even that I haven't received it, it's the fact that I haven't gotten any shipping info either. Fucking messy

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

14 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

I still have yet to receive my preordered fucking vinyls. What's the point of preordering if they're just gonna take my money and never send it???? What the fuck

It's not even that I haven't received it, it's the fact that I haven't gotten any shipping info either. Fucking messy

I replied to this on your status, but I'm also going to post my reply here in case anyone else is having your issue - 

Did you order your vinyl with other items and select the shipping option to ship when all the items are available? That could be a reason why nothing has shipped yet, if other items in your order aren't ready. If not, I would reach out to her team. The whole intention behind the preorders is to boost her first week sales, but in order for the sale to count for the first week, the vinyls would need to be shipped before the end of the first week. So, it would be a lose-lose situation for both you & her team if your vinyls haven't shipped already x 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Elle said:

I replied to this on your status, but I'm also going to post my reply here in case anyone else is having your issue - 

Did you order your vinyl with other items and select the shipping option to ship when all the items are available? That could be a reason why nothing has shipped yet, if other items in your order aren't ready. If not, I would reach out to her team. The whole intention behind the preorders is to boost her first week sales, but in order for the sale to count for the first week, the vinyls would need to be shipped before the end of the first week. So, it would be a lose-lose situation for both you & her team if your vinyls haven't shipped already x 

I had 2 vinyls in my order (bc I was dumb and didn't see the double pack for each color vinyl) so i have two vinyls - 1 grey and 1 transparent/silver one. I've reached out to them on Saturday and they said "We're very sorry! We're working to get this situation handled as soon as possible." and there was an email asking me how I would rate the conversation and as soon as I clicked it, it said "Sorry, this ticket is now closed. Your survey is closed as well." So I just emailed them and "Sam" emailed me back saying the exact same copy/paste as before. I'm just frustrated. I won't be preorder anything from her after this. Especially since they're not sold out, I can still order these vinyls on her website...

but yeah you're right, it says "separate item shipment" which I could understand but.... yet here i am without even one tracking number yknow? its so annoying

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

46 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Lmao what were you expecting? The poster that comes w/ the CDs has always been the booklet unfolded

I didn’t know it, I expected to use the poster without leaving the cd case without its cover... I’ve never had a cd with a poster before :blush3:

Lanarat.png

1 minute ago, Fart Deco said:

I didn’t know it, I expected to use the poster without leaving the cd case without its cover... I’ve never had a cd with a poster before :blush3:

Oh... then yeah, now you know. LFL and NFR also had Target editions that came w/ posters and they were all behind the booklet (when unfolded).

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Just now, Yosemite said:

Oh... then yeah, now you know. LFL and NFR also had Target editions that came w/ posters and they were all behind the booklet (when unfolded).

Thank god the poster is nothing special (I mean, just a car) so I’m not willing to hang it!

Lanarat.png

4 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

Thank god the poster is nothing special (I mean, just a car) so I’m not willing to hang it!

I kinda like the poster, it's a cute thing to have- but the booklet this time is even more of a letdown. It's literally 4 pages: the front, then you open and you have some lyrics but mostly credits, and then you've got the back lmao 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

3 minutes ago, littleseashell said:

Has anyone else had their signed CD from LDRVillage say it's been shipped? It been in "pre-shipment" status for like a week, and we payed like $12 for priority shipping  :bebe:

sameeeeeee and its so annoying bc priority shipping said 2 business days and here we are a week later...

I rly wanna buy the Neil cassette but every time I go to shoplanadelrey.com (which sells that cassette) it immediately redirects me to ldrvillage which just doesn't have that

1 minute ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Maybe she’s really signing them, And priority after she’s done? Idk

my impression was that they were already signed bc ppl who ordered signed stuff not on ldrvillage got theirs already

7 minutes ago, benririchardson said:

sameeeeeee and its so annoying bc priority shipping said 2 business days and here we are a week later...

I rly wanna buy the Neil cassette but every time I go to shoplanadelrey.com (which sells that cassette) it immediately redirects me to ldrvillage which just doesn't have that

I've noticed that too! I wonder if it works for anyone else. I bought the signed CD at the speed of light since I knew it would sell out fast, but then I wanted the picture disc and other stuff and payed for shipping again lol :toofloppy:. I've spent so much in this era I'm worried I can't afford Rock Candy Sweet merch :crying5:

I ordered so much merch from LDR village but only the signed CD was shipped. It’s shipping from California unlike the art card which I think were sent from Mi. The LDR Village copy has been stuck on preshipment since the 22 though