Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

my tactic is just to go FULL delusion – it's dropping june 1st, it has 14+ amazing tracks plus bonus tracks, 1 amazing cover of a 50s or 60s or 90s jazz or rock song, no features, incredible visuals, her best work yet, incredible interviews and lyrics, beautiful but not too much merch or variants – and that way because i'm self aware i'm being extremely delusional hearing the truth is somehow less devastating than if i just slightly believed it was coming in june...

like what i want isn't going to happen... so if it does amazing, and if not that's kinda what to expect :bye3: but i can have fun while i wait

sUcVobB.png

I wonder if she’ll have her cast on the album cover 

(assuming the selfie she posted isn’t the album cover)

"Don’t forget me"

5 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I wonder if she’ll have her cast on the album cover 

(assuming the selfie she posted isn’t the album cover)

she took it off for like 100 other things so i wouldn't be surprised if she took it off for the cover shoot! at least i hope... even though i care about her wellbeing i don't want to see it :bebe:

i'm so curious as to what the visuals are for this album if there ARE any at all... like god please yes but that's a lot of photoshoots in a short period of time

sUcVobB.png

5 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

she took it off for like 100 other things so i wouldn't be surprised if she took it off for the cover shoot! at least i hope... even though i care about her wellbeing i don't want to see it :bebe:

i'm so curious as to what the visuals are for this album if there ARE any at all... like god please yes but that's a lot of photoshoots in a short period of time

during the mojo photo shoot (that featured the cast) they said “production” or something like that, hinting at multiple things being shot and I’m pretty sure they were doing photo shoots around the time they both tweeted the rock emoji, but honestly they’ve been shooting so much stuff since July (TJF preview) that hasn’t seen the light of day yet that it’s hard to tell what the visuals for RCS will be 

"Don’t forget me"

This is kind of bad :rip: but I had an idea for the album cover where jagged pieces of rock candy would frame a shot of Lana to represent the way she’s been viewed by the public over the last year, since that has shaped the narrative it seems to have. 

0447-AACC-20-C3-4789-BE81-676-E696-A10-C

19 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

my tactic is just to go FULL delusion – it's dropping june 1st, it has 14+ amazing tracks plus bonus tracks, 1 amazing cover of a 50s or 60s or 90s jazz or rock song, no features, incredible visuals, her best work yet, incredible interviews and lyrics, beautiful but not too much merch or variants – and that way because i'm self aware i'm being extremely delusional hearing the truth is somehow less devastating than if i just slightly believed it was coming in june...

like what i want isn't going to happen... so if it does amazing, and if not that's kinda what to expect :bye3: but i can have fun while i wait

period! for some reason i believe her this time:oprah3:

No more bare bones production. Two albums of it is enough already. I would die for a heavy, guitar driven album that'll put UV to shame. 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

the UV mvs (and AKA mvs) have always been my absolute favorite and the HM mvs (even the original honeymoon one) are a close second, so if there even are any mvs i hope they bear some resemblance to any of those. no more smooth shiny overproduced LFL type mvs i want to go back to neil krug, filmed on her computer, random directors, hazy, grainy, dark, dramatic

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, Fart Deco said:

Will RCS be Trip-Rock or Rock-Hop? Let’s speculate girls :lolliney:

doesn't rock-hop focus more on rapping? let's get playground pt 2.... sometimes i rap too, i'm a white girl but the world is my oyster, i'm a little pearl yep :air:

okay but honestly the people who produced that song (the flight) also worked on diet mtn dew, in the sun, kinda outta luck, push me down, you can be the boss, and most importantly tired of singing the blues... bring them back for RCS i need more tired of singing the blues energy

sUcVobB.png

6 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

If it’s Zach producing it I think it will be very western soft rock sounding 

I’m thinking the same. I think we can pretty much conclude that there will be some sort of country/western influence in there somewhere, as she said to Music Week that she’s really inspired by bluesy, outlaw music and that she has spent a lot of time with her country music  friends. Based on the “revenge” she wants with this album, I think country-rock is totally on the table! Excited! :party:

3 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

If it’s Zach producing it I think it will be very western soft rock sounding 

... spaghetti western? :oprah2: I would be so here for it :trisha:

Lanarat.png

4 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

doesn't rock-hop focus more on rapping? let's get playground pt 2.... sometimes i rap too, i'm a white girl but the world is my oyster, i'm a little pearl yep :air:

okay but honestly the people who produced that song (the flight) also worked on diet mtn dew, in the sun, kinda outta luck, push me down, you can be the boss, and most importantly tired of singing the blues... bring them back for RCS i need more tired of singing the blues energy

We need Tired of Singing the Blues, Children of the Bad Revolution and Velvet Crowbar energy on RCS... some of my fave unreleased :trisha:

Also Playground is a rock candy sweet guilty pleasure :xgiggle:

Lanarat.png