Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

45 minutes ago, not all who wander r lost said:

team delulu rise :pout:

ROCK CANDY SWEET OUT JUNE 1 :party:

June 1st in New Zealand or on Mars :wtf3:

It's hard to feel bad for some of you once nothing happens when you guys set yourselves up every time 

0o5SOey.gif?noredirect

The most I could see happening today is Dealer, and even that would be testing our luck immensely

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

My favorite moment in these three songs is when she says “here’s the deal, you say there’s gaps to fill so here is the deal”. She says “So you  don’t think I’m not being honest enough? Well I’ll take down my guards.” And then comes the arguably most punchiest lyric of the song: “My father never stepped in when his wife would rage at me”. 

4 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

TEAM DELULU SISTERS. RISE AND MANIFEST. 

ROCK CANDY SWEET IS NOT A SINGLE IT WILL BE AN ALBUM. SURPRISE RELEASE TOMORROW  LANA LOCKED ALL THE INSIDERS IN HER BASEMENT SO THAT THEY WON'T SPILL

GLUE YOUR WIGS

FAST YOUR SEALT BELTS

CALL THE 911

THE COLLAPSE IS COMING 

ROCK CANDY SWEET ALBUM  INCLUDING THE CAREER HIGHLGHT DEALER OUT TOMORROW 

BLUE BANISTERS ALBUM OUT ON JULY 4TH

:hype: 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

28 minutes ago, a chemtrail over the cc said:

June 1st in New Zealand or on Mars :wtf3:

both! a return to form! the space aesthetics from LFL yup yup :slayty:

13 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

ROCK CANDY SWEET IS NOT A SINGLE IT WILL BE AN ALBUM. SURPRISE RELEASE TOMORROW  LANA LOCKED ALL THE INSIDERS IN HER BASEMENT SO THAT THEY WON'T SPILL

GLUE YOUR WIGS

FAST YOUR SEALT BELTS

CALL THE 911

THE COLLAPSE IS COMING 

I love this energy :trisha:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

8 minutes ago, not all who wander r lost said:

both! a return to form! the space aesthetics from LFL yup yup :slayty:

The percussion in WW sounded kinda spacey , so maybe you are on to something :oic3:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

22 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

GLUE YOUR WIGS

FAST YOUR SEALT BELTS

CALL THE 911

THE COLLAPSE IS COMING 

I'm loving the energy in this thread today :omfg2:

Tbh it wouldn't be surprising if her legal team contacted Eclipse and other insiders to stop them from spilling about a surprise release. I think they did it when Eclipse teased the triple single release?

12 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

MANIFESTERS SHOULD GET EARLY ACCESS TO RCS MANIFESTING THAT 87-GIF_wheel_of_fortune_nura.gif

MANIFESTING THAT MANIFESTERS MANIFESTING THAT MANIFESTERS WHO MANIFESTED A LOT HAVE AN EARLY ACCESS TO RCS CAUSE WE MANIFESTED THAT MANIFESTERS MANIFESTED THIS SO LET'S MANIFEST THAT MANIFESTERS WHO MANIFESTED GET AN EARLY ACCESS TO ROCK MANIFESTING  CANDY 

MANIFESTING TIME SISTERS :hype:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Just now, Pico Boulevard said:

MANIFESTING THAT MANIFESTERS MANIFESTING THAT MANIFESTERS WHO MANIFESTED A LOT HAVE AN EARLY ACCESS TO RCS CAUSE WE MANIFESTED THAT MANIFESTERS MANIFESTED THIS SO LET'S MANIFEST THAT MANIFESTERS WHO MANIFESTED GET AN EARLY ACCESS TO ROCK MANIFESTING  CANDY 

MANIFESTING TIME SISTERS :hype:

giphy.gifoNF8dlK.gif

UV/Honeymoon