Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

24 minutes ago, sweetie said:

I don't get why people are in this thread manifesting a post every single day :oprah2: What are y'all expecting her to post? Honestly I don't expect her to say anything album-related at all until July 4-- even then, she might be a day or two late. 

cspIppz.pngZP0Tnbs.png

1) Open her instagram

2) Look for some fking 1,6kk likes post

3) Read the date
4) Realise that this post still exists and she didn't say a word that it's delayed or anything
5) Enjoy new music tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

Guys... tracklist leaked on Twitter

1. Blue Banisters

2. Dealer

3. Rock Candy Sweet (feat. Madonna)

4. Cherry Blossom (feat. Lorde)

5. Text Book

6. Wildflower Wildfire

7. If This Is The End, I Want A Boyfriend

8. Granadine Quarantine (feat. The Weeknd)

9. Looking for America (Remix feat. A$AP Rock)

10. Loved You Then And Now

11. I Want Revenge (feat. Taylor Swift)

12. Yes To Heaven

13. Season of the Witch

14. Summertime

It's real, I swear

Omg tot Lorde destroying a legendary song XD

Mmeow~

hey im so sorry for being random but im kinda new on LB and i wanted to ask if i can find all lanas instagram stories or there isnt such thread here? sorry again but plz sb tell me

6 minutes ago, sunchase said:

hey im so sorry for being random but im kinda new on LB and i wanted to ask if i can find all lanas instagram stories or there isnt such thread here? sorry again but plz sb tell me

Good luck getting through our cat fights that span over 20 pages but this is the only thread we have for her stories (that I know of) :tommy:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

1 minute ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Good luck getting through our cat fights that span over 20 pages but this is the only thread we have for her stories (that I know of) :tommy:

thank u sm babe <3

I took Blue Banisters album as the official confirmation RCS was no more lol, she’s never bothered to say “I re-named this record” with LFL or Chemtrails, so I don’t see why the immediate choice was to go with delusions of two albums coming

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I hope Cherry Blossom has some more interesting production. It's fine already, but it'd be great even if has some faint strings or guitar, I want more dimension :excited:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

24 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

I took Blue Banisters album as the official confirmation RCS was no more lol, she’s never bothered to say “I re-named this record” with LFL or Chemtrails, so I don’t see why the immediate choice was to go with delusions of two albums coming

while I completely agree with what you’re saying, LFL was never called anything else by her, insiders are the one who started calling it BAR and we all went with it. But yeah, we didn’t get endless “what if WHF and COTCC are two different albums!?”

it could go either way with the album title as it is now. She posted about Blue Banisters and used the single cover and announced the album would be out July 4th (thus ending all June 1st speculation) but the album title is still up in the air, even the press release called the album ‘the upcoming album’ and didn’t give it a name (they’re probably as confused as we are :thumb2:)

"Don’t forget me"

Can we ask Mike Dean if something is coming tomorrow?! He has interacted more with the fans in a month than Ben has done in all these years. 

Just now, Writer In The Dark said:

BOZ referred to Blue Banisters as 'title track', so I guess it confirms the album name. 

a minute of silence for the death of the iconiqueness that would be Rock Candy Sweet

Counting on the LA time at this point.?

#RCSTheAlbumDelulu

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

10 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

But yeah, we didn’t get endless “what if WHF and COTCC are two different albums!?”

And she said to a fan that the album was renamed, didn't she? 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

6 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

And she said to a fan that the album was renamed, didn't she? 

something along those lines yeah but i still don’t know why we collectively decided to blindly believe that guy... like i don’t trust lana at all...but i trust random twinks even less :smokes3:

4 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Thoughts on this? I'm pretty sure it's fake which is why I'm posting it but I'll delete asap if not

https://dbree.org/v/b277b6

I don’t know if it’s Lana 100% but it sounded like a lyric was “I thought you were the sun whore” and I’m HERE for the title Sun Whore 

Our girl’s a ho for the summer :trisha:

Just now, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I don’t know if it’s Lana 100% but it sounded like a lyric was “I thought you were the sun whore” and I’m HERE for the title Sun Whore 

Here for it.This would be legendary and iconic:party:

1 minute ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Our girl’s a ho for the summer :trisha:

"I'm a dragon, you're a whore" teas :fabcat::sluttybunny:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven