Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Not people on twitter saying the the cover is so beautiful. 

FIGHT ME BITCH

Mzansigif Swing By Hair GIF - Mzansigif SwingByHair Hair - Discover & Share  GIFs in 2021 | Hair gif, Happy black, Girl fights

Just now, bluelikeyou said:

for lana this was like cutting off a body limb, so much effort sis :oprah:

THE TRUTH OF IT ALLL YOU SPILLED

honestly the cover art, if that's what it is, is a travesty & a mess, but

i feel like the last time she gave us strong visuals was when she released the freak mv, lmao - which wasn't even made for that song, so

the lo-fi vibe worked for nfr! (and made things like the doin' time mv stand out by comparison) but it's overstayed its welcome

as long as the music's good i don't really care though tbh

rihKQ8M.gif

Didn’t she say to a fan she met a few weeks ago that RCS was produced by Jack? Maybe there’ll be a few songs produced by Mike Dean too, I just hope it won’t sound too much like what he did with Travis or Abel. I know this is a super unpopular option so please don’t kill me, but I really don’t like Abel’s music...

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

26 minutes ago, Aphrodite said:

we'll probably get the real cover with the tracklist and pre-order? :sluttybunny:

don't assume we're getting anything ever again

Lana_Del_Rey_-_Hope_Is_a_Dangerous_Thing

1 minute ago, FallingCherry said:

Didn’t she say to a fan she met a few weeks ago that RCS was produced by Jack?

what if she meant rcs the song  :raven:

she probably didn't have the 'real' album cover on her phone so she put this instead

we're SO pressed and she couldn't care less

we stan an inconsiderate baddie 

lights, camera, acción

4 minutes ago, Skid Row Cherry Pie said:

honestly the cover art, if that's what it is, is a travesty & a mess, but

i feel like the last time she gave us strong visuals was when she released the freak mv, lmao - which wasn't even made for that song, so

the lo-fi vibe worked for nfr! (and made things like the doin' time mv stand out by comparison) but it's overstayed its welcome

as long as the music's good i don't really care though tbh

elaborating on this bc i felt bad lol;

the COCC mv was incredible but it just feels like there's a disconnect between the music and the visual these days

like, unpopular opinion, but the COCC cover art is great imo, it just doesn't go with what's on the record, to me

it feels disjointed - and the consistently low-effort visuals make anything that's even a little bit thoughtful, seem that much more impressive

which i honestly think might be how lana likes it: she gives a fuck where she actually does, and does the bare minimum for every other contractual obligation

rihKQ8M.gif

5 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

His picture as the alternative cover for Chemtrails wasn't that great either. It was a little less ugly because her friends were not on the cover, but Lana's pose and hair was pretty bad. Chuck should have been on the cover alone. She looked incredible in every photo. 

Anyway, where's Kallum?  :dorothy:

How dare you being so tasteless :) COCC's alt cover would be her best. It's amazing and you need to shut up.

Mmeow~

Excited to be on here for a new era i only got back into her music with LFL & have only just dove into Chemtrails, which I love

the cover is minimal but i don't think it'll speak for the quality of the songs therein 

:wink:

I think we can all agree that this isn't the actual cover - but if there's something that's consistent with Lana it's that almost all her covers have some sort of symbolism or meaning to them like look at them. IMO Chemtrails' cover makes sense with the album since it connects with the album's narrative. So let's just wait for the actual cover and hope she spices up the visuals for this era besties ;)