Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, cellophane said:

What's up w/ her inability to write plausible dates? We've had a Saturday, a Tuesday, now a Sunday...

July 4 for Americans makes more sense, no? A Sunday release doesn’t happen often, but on a holiday, maybe.

Just now, Clampigirl said:

Friendly reminder that these exist :troll:

Lana_Del_Rey_-_Hope_Is_a_Dangerous_Thing

91bba3e05cd926c781fc8bb495d4b5eb.1000x10

The BB cover make those looke like Caravaggios. She truly outdid herself with it.

1 minute ago, Clampigirl said:

Lana_Del_Rey_-_Hope_Is_a_Dangerous_Thing

hope is a dangerous thing's single cover is so iconic idc it goes along with the vulnerability of the song

also lmlylaw single cover is so iconic looking back now :hooker:

Can't wait for the first sycophant post a.k.a. "I tHoUgHt ThIs WaS a FaN fOrUm" where someone blames us for hating Lana, not letting her live, not getting her phenomenal artistic visions etc. :troll:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

7 minutes ago, picturebook said:

Imma give you a reality check. The photo she posted is the official cover. She posted it twice. No she is not releasing the album on a Sunday and no she is not releasing CSR on that date in June. She just drops random things. Who knows what will happen. At this point she is just letting us be part of the creative process....

Candy Sweet Rock? :smile2:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Just now, Thunder Corpse said:

Can't wait for the first sycophant post a.k.a. "I tHoUgHt ThIs WaS a FaN fOrUm" where someone blames us for hating Lana, not letting her live, not getting her phenomenal artistic visions etc. :troll:

WTF LANA IS A GENIUS I CAN"T BELIEVE YALL ARE TRASHING HER AGAIN, UNSTAN HER IF YOU DON"T GET IT ;dljnf;KSNA:ODI;soKHF;klmdLKFN:SKDFhiu 

Leave Britney Alone GIFs | Tenor

Like that? :troll:

3 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Sunday release.... idk, my hype is going down the drain again.:flop:

She's releasing it on a Sunday as a fuck you move to the industry. Her revenge album is coming:illumilana2::lanahairflip3:

Spoiler

my delulu wheels are spinning right now :bebe:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, Pico Boulevard said:

She's releasing it on a Sunday as a fuck yku move to the industry. Her revenge album is coming:illumilana2::lanahairflip3:

Hide contents

my delulu wheels are spinning right now :bebe:

OMG SPILL KING!!! TRUTH!!!!:sideeye: her baddie phase is really cumming!!

I can just see her use her higher vocal register to these hippity hop beats, kinda like her siren song at the outro for Summer Bummer, but it's gonna be so much better and cooler and AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH I'm so hyped to hear this project!! :trisha:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Just now, Lustformoney said:

ppl on twitter already saying this album is about her getting hate so she made an ugly album cover as a satire and a statement to make fun of the industry:bye: give it up

:eartha: WTF

Just now, bluelikeyou said:

we were desperate for an announcement and we got it everyone stfu and stop complaining 

she is cumming so hard :pussypower:

PLS, this is an announcement?:bye:

fbwhbJ.gif

Summer Bummer 2.0 and Stargirl 2.0 on their way to snatch our wigs 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Final thoughts/Predictions for the night Bitches:

• Blue Banisters will be a country/rock fusion album
  • Stop freaking out over the album cover, we have hope for an alternate one like the cocc target exclusive ?
  • This shit is more confusing than my chem class 
  • Mike Dean producing is an incredible sign 
  • This could be a LFL 2.0 where we got experimental stuff in the beginning and more then the americana vibes in the second half 
  • Where does the revenge play into the album??? or is RCS just a revenge track??? IDK
  • I miss when lana was posting videos of her listening to snippets of NFR, oh to go back to those days ?, but ill take anything she puts out im a whore for her 

OK THATS IT GN ITS ALMOST 3 AM

lana del rey girl GIF

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

ppl on twitter already saying this album is about her getting hate so she made an ugly album cover as a satire and a statement to make fun of the industry:bye: give it up

ppl also hated coccs album cover yet it she sold a shit load of copies (vinyls) 

she knows exactly what she's doing :blush3:

lights, camera, acción