Sign in to follow this  
Surf Noir

Chemtrails Over The Country Club Survivor

You know this is exactly why usually you’re supposed to wait a certain amount of posts from other users before you can vote again. :usrsney:

Nice vote manipulation 

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

5 minutes ago, lamms said:

You know this is exactly why usually you’re supposed to wait a certain amount of posts from other users before you can vote again. :usrsney:

Nice vote manipulation 

We had every right reasons to choose what's truely the best :wink: You should vote hun. Go stream Yosemite now.

Mmeow~

6 minutes ago, lamms said:

Nice vote manipulation 

I didn't even see you in the votes luv :eartha:

Yosemite is good but It’s not the best...like you just got lucky everyone was offline otherwise Yosemite would have definitely lost.  Maybe we should change the rules to every two posts before you can play again. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Just now, ChaoticLipster said:

Yosemite is good but It’s not the best...like you just got lucky everyone was offline otherwise Yosemite would have definitely lost.  Maybe we should change the rules to every two posts before you can play again. 

It is the best. Spiritually :diva:In a few years you are going to forget Dark But Just A Game for example but Yosemite is eternal. The song for the heart.

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

lfamfk;sldjghfv it's just survivor queens. we can make a new thread if you so desire and start it over :oprah3:

no need. Survivor games are stupid :v Who started them?

Mmeow~

Just now, DeluluKing said:

It is the best. Spiritually :diva:In a few years you are going to forget Dark But Just A Game for example but Yosemite is eternal. The song for the heart.

Period!!:diva:

Somehow 5 votes seem to have gotten lost as the winner should have received 110 votes.. either way, if you guys decide to do another round, I would recommend adding a rule where you must wait until 2-3 people post after you until you can vote again so no one dominates the votes ;) xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

4 minutes ago, Elle said:

Somehow 5 votes seem to have gotten lost as the winner should have received 110 votes.. either way, if you guys decide to do another round, I would recommend adding a rule where you must wait until 2-3 people post after you until you can vote again so no one dominates the votes ;) xx

some ppl deleted posts. No more surv games! Yosemite won. Periodt.

Mmeow~

7 minutes ago, COCC said:

:nono:

is that a no? or a yes? :sass:

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

34 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

I didn't even see you in the votes luv :eartha:

search my name in this thread or just go to the first page luv :assad:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

5 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Agreed

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif