Elle

Lana Del Rey covers Rolling Stone France - March 2021

OMFG WHY IS THIS BIT----- SO FUCKING LAZY?!?!?! How tf could anyone greenlight an instagram printscreen as a Rolling Stone Magazine COVER?!?!?!? Lana needs to get her shit together. Sorry but that cover is a disgrace to the magazine  :wtf2:

12 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

OMFG WHY IS THIS BIT----- SO FUCKING LAZY?!?!?! How tf could anyone greenlight an instagram printscreen as a Rolling Stone Magazine COVER?!?!?!? Lana needs to get her shit together. Sorry but that cover is a disgrace to the magazine  :wtf2:

its just a weekly supplement issue & digital only, not the main magazine calm down

10 minutes ago, War In My Mind said:

The pic is not even HQ it looks like shit even when I downloaded the pdf

would u mind to to dm me the file? i STILL dont have access and i bought it 2 hours ago smh

image.png

5 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

its just a weekly supplement issue & digital only, not the main magazine calm down

No I dont think I will calm down, thks, I'm done with this lazy "I'm no famous star" bs. Let me have my  moment. :smokes:

25 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

tenor.gif?itemid=20050439

38 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

it was probably RS who chose it :bebe:

1 minute ago, ProstituteStares said:

Thanks babe :hooker: you sent two the same pages  btw. 

Is there anyone speaking french? :die:

first, be grateful, second, check again. third I speak french but now i'll keep the translation I was working on.