ednafrau

Iconic Lizzy/LDR Fashion

del+rey+lana+2012+june+candid4.jpg

This yachtie/country club look is a weakness for me. I really want to see her in seersucker. :flutter:

Also, i got really into nail designs because of Lizzy, which i never ever would have thought i'd be into before. Incidentally, shortly thereafter, i started dating a girl who is really into it too. We started getting really into nail art blogs and now i do designs on my girlfriend and some of my and her friends. It all came together somehow.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

This yachtie/country club look is a weakness for me. I really want to see her in seersucker. :flutter:

Also, i got really into nail designs because of Lizzy, which i never ever would have thought i'd be into before. Incidentally, shortly thereafter, i started dating a girl who is really into it too. We started getting really into nail art blogs and now i do designs on my girlfriend and some of my and her friends. It all came together somehow.

me too and like this one

lana-del-rey-airport.jpg

its so "hew me?" that's so cute u help do her nails. my boyfriend won't even touch the stuff because of how the glue dries lol

and the gold tooth OWNS

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

least favorites:

Lana+Del+Rey+Signs+Autographs+Outside+Hotel+YgbX0LfOR4vl.jpg

LEAST favourite? the cropped polo shirt was hot

This has always been one of my favourite outfits on her purely because she's wearing Lacoste :flutter: :flutter:

20r46kx.jpg

What I like about Lana is that she looks great both dressed up and dressed 'down'. She has some fails at times but mostly I love her style, love everything she does with her hair and the make up/natural look tends to be spot on. She has this very cute and elegant simplicity about her even if she goes for big hair/accessories/flowers :) it's very beautiful to me.

Some faves that weren't already mentioned:

CandidRey3.jpg

134033939-singer-elizabeth-grant-aka-lana-del-rey-is-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=fOqRSGnZREbdOD5U9z9TH9aZ6qMnIBMoX6j6KR96oYgz010BpeIP9%2FrK2jeQa68D8QAwDClBjcmkFz8dQmWkBA%3D%3D

LanaDelRey_LIVELoveboxFestival_London_170612_004.jpg

lana-del-rey-bbc-radio-1s-hackney_3961497.jpg

style_icon_lana_del_rey.jpg

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

ldr-smokes-in-fur.jpg

i love her fur coat so much. i think she once said that it's a vintage mink from scotland. i want one.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

My favourite Looks are her FERRARI JACKETS :defeated: I want one for Christmas, because they are so cool.

Lana's style is influencing me VERY hard. I love it to wear my vintage gas station jacket from America (70's), my two finger ring and my adidas shoes.

This is really my style, I also wear white shirts and some other stuff. Omg, I'm such a LDR rip off :creep:

I miss her two finger ring. She was wearing it EVERY day and now she isn't wearing it anymore.

Thank you so much for making this thread, I pretty much wear those short summer dresses either from like target or h&m and a pair of sneakers or flats everyday. So to look at lana for different variations of the same thing is really,really fun. I would love to know where she gets some of her pieces so if anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it !

ER1eLiL.jpg?1

Thank you so much for making this thread, I pretty much wear those short summer dresses either from like target or h&m and a pair of sneakers or flats everyday. So to look at lana for different variations of the same thing is really,really fun. I would love to know where she gets some of her pieces so if anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it !

well, she said that her favorite sun dress is by topshop and she's said she generally likes topshop.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

that's so cute u help do her nails. my boyfriend won't even touch the stuff because of how the glue dries lol

and the gold tooth OWNS

Oh, she doesn’t do acrylics. She gets a gel base coat done at a salon and then i do the designs over the gels with either nail art pens or really, really fine brushes. I don’t do kitschy stuff like palm trees or anything though, haa. I usually do geometric designs and, like, abstract doodling kind of things. I don't really know how to describe it, just whatever strikes my fancy at the moment. It’s a lot of fun to do and i love how they look!

Count me as another who loves the sparkling gold tooth. Though i think she’s the only one who could pull off something that ridiculous.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein