americangothic

Born to Die: 10th Year Anniversary Re-Edition?

3 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

i really thought wed get smth for this

the way she keeps performing ugly ass Bl*e J*ans & company made me think she likes this album a lot, but well.... not enough to give us an anniversary edition

blue jeans and company 😭

im not surprised that she probably wont do anything but am of course very disappointed... 10 years is quite the milestone considering how iconic born to die is viewed as already, and how defining it was for so many people. she'll probably just post nothing then two weeks later post a random story of someone harassing her dms

onto the next one ladies :krylie:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

imagine if they did like a two disc set of BTD:PE and b-sides! we better get justice first You Can Be The Boss, Serial Killer, Paradise, TV In Black And White, and Hollywood’s Dead

and maybe even Hollywood & JFK

negAbhB.png

48 minutes ago, scarlettohara said:

maybe she's just waiting til november to do a whole 10 yr anniversary for born to die: the paradise edition to commemorate the entire era at once.... :shock: but more likely she'll just do a btd post on instagram a couple days after its anniversary :hide:

either that or it's just the calm before the storm ...

I was thinking about this:

We all know Lana and Alessandro Michele (creative director for Gucci) are great friends: Gucci Guilty, Met Gala etc 

We also know that there are gonna be Gucci custom designed packaging for that whole Interscope 30th anniversary; and idk if someone here remembers but back in December Billie Eilish (who's also signed under Interscope) randomly dropped those beautiful recycled vinyl boxset with Gucci... 

So what if there's a chance that we get a BTD x Gucci boxset?? I mean I know it's impossibile knowing Lana, but I think Gucci would be a perfect match for the Born To Die aesthetic and gosh I would die for something like this :toofloppy:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

On 1/17/2022 at 12:43 PM, Dominikx4 said:

i really thought wed get smth for this

the fact she keeps performing ugly ass Bl*e J*ans & company made me think she likes this album a lot, but well.... not enough to give us an anniversary edition

tasteless.

giphy.gif

On 5/5/2021 at 1:59 AM, Thunder Revenant said:

I'd LOVE an official release for Kinda Outta Luck and You Can Be The Boss. Those are still two of her most exciting unreleased songs and they are connected with so many good memories. It would also be a great opportunity for her to put out Serial Killer and profit on the thousands of streams it'll get.

But seeing how Lana is, we will probably get a post on Twitter and Insta and that's it.

I just heard the song kinda Outta Luck for the first time oh my gosh I love that song so much her voice is so amazing in it I really hope she does release it as an official single or at least on another album!! Had anyone  noticed that each of her albums just keeps getting better and better Lana out does herself every single time it's amazing