TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

This is still such a good album, why have people stopped talking about it!? 

Looks like no physical release though... has anyone gotten one yet? Or confirmation that it's shipped for those who ordered it on Amazon? How did that work exactly? Did you just end up getting a digital download?

I don't like Kristine or Omanko... And I only like Night Time, My Time the song in a "I appreciate this" way but I'm never in the mood to actually listen to it.

Anyway, off topic from the album but:

OMG the part of Paper Doll where Sky says “I’m just a girl but I can ruin your credit, love is expensive!” Still obsessed. I’m glad her sound matured from the pop Lolita her label wanted her to be but I still LOVE IT.

i JUST CAN'T GET OVER THIS ALBUM.

I can replay it over, and over, and over, and over again. and don't get tired.

Except for Kristine.

Nobody likes Kristine.

Why did she keep it?

No lies were told until you mentioned nobody likes "Kristine"! It's so good. I love it and I'm not feeling bad about it whatsoever. :flutter:

No lies were told until you mentioned nobody likes "Kristine"! It's so good. I love it and I'm not feeling bad about it whatsoever. :flutter:

It's not like I hate it...

But when the idea of it replacing any other song she might have put in, then that bugs me. It feels like a total filler :c I feel Can't Say No might have fit much better.

"Still, Lance Turner (who handles marketing at Capitol) insists the label is committed to the project. Later this month, he said, Capitol will release a set of B-sides from the album.”

SOURCE?

pls be Can't Say No, On Top, Pretty Dull, I'm Not Alright and Werewolf :crying:

BzhmW.png

We can pretty much confirm that some of the "I Will" and "I'm Not Alright" era tracks will be released at the end of the month:
-On Top
-Can't Say No
-Swamp Girl
-I'm Not Alright
-One Man Show
-Rancid Girl
-Werewolf

Just don't get your hopes up for "Cry Baby" or "Wild at Heat" era tracks :(

It's really funny how we just need: "Ditch That Bitch", "Cobra" and "Cherry Bomb" to complete this fan-made back cover album hahaha.

2.png

0000arw1.jpg

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde