TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

So I know the original cover is flawless, but what do you guys think of the one I'm making? It's for a class where I will be graded so please be honest!!! I see some potential problems but I want to know what you guys think since you know Sky and her music more than anyone else I know  :hooker:

tumblr_mwje8pUB7q1r6wpabo1_500.png

So I know the original cover is flawless, but what do you guys think of the one I'm making? It's for a class where I will be graded so please be honest!!! I see some potential problems but I want to know what you guys think since you know Sky and her music more than anyone else I know  :hooker:

She looks kinda dead but that's just her probably...Idk if there's a way to warm up the tone but still keep the graphic coolness that makes it seem more candid.

I'm skipping class to go to her show in Detroit tonight. I can't wait, I'm already getting the adrenaline rush. I'm afraid to ask, but what are my chances of meeting her if I stick around before or after the show? Like, does she sign autographs for fans or?

tumblr_n9btm6Avtv1t1hgrko1_500_zpsb7c148

I really like it and wouldn't change a thing for my own use. But since you're wanting feedback for a class...

Either she needs more color like Sitar said, or if you're really trying to emphasize her eyes, mute everything else even MORE to show you meant to do that (her eyes are too white otherwise). Muted is a cool look IMO, but the eyes and the "SKY FERREIRA" are too white I think.

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

Maybe you should make the "NIGHT TIME MY TIME" a bright neon color ? 

And maybe make the black more powerful but that is your choice

SCARFACE2371.png

I'm skipping class to go to her show in Detroit tonight. I can't wait, I'm already getting the adrenaline rush. I'm afraid to ask, but what are my chances of meeting her if I stick around before or after the show? Like, does she sign autographs for fans or?

Very good! I know LA (my show) was specifically billed as a signing as well but I know she's stayed for lots of show in other places.

just paid $8.48 after shipping + tax for the b-sides disc from Best Buy

also these cunts on eBay had 9 copies of the album (8 now) and are selling them for $35

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JAYANDMARIE-Sky-Ferreira-Night-Time-My-Time-PA-RARE-COVER-2013-/350933253697?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item51b5407e41

smfh

But should I get someone going to her show to get me one...?

Very good! I know LA (my show) was specifically billed as a signing as well but I know she's stayed for lots of show in other places.

smfh

But should I get someone going to her show to get me one...?

Ofc and one for me.

They're $15 at her merch table apparently

BzhmW.png

She just tweeted NTMT will be released worldwide at the start of 2014 with BONUS TRACKS (watch it be all the b-sides :deadbanana: )

I hope not! I mean... she has plenty of tracks for at least 3 albums hahaha, but yeah... most likely this will happen :( I don't know how to feel...

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Her label is already mad pushing these B-sides and presumably they'll go on iTunes as well so idk why she'd release them with the physical album.

But the physicals she's been selling at her show don't include them, so how many versions of this album are their gonna be?