TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

3 hours ago, rancidgirl said:

“if you look up any celebrity with sky ferreiras name in the search she has a pictu-“

image0.jpg?ex=67070b28&is=6705b9a8&hm=a7

SHE KNOWS

but she forgor too

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

also, these snippets sound dated asf thank God she didn't released the 2016 cut of masochism...:oprah:

next time leak the new wave/80s pop rock tracks please

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

i really can't understand her creative lines for this album like... how would all of these very very mainstream 2016 electropop songs fit in with the very sky ferreira 80s pastiche songs like guardian and the others that were already done??:oprah6:

2 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

i really can't understand her creative lines for this album like... how would all of these very very mainstream 2016 electropop songs fit in with the very sky ferreira 80s pastiche songs like guardian and the others that were already done??:oprah6:

Well this album's been in the making ever since 2014-2015 so it makes sense for it to have so many iterations of it and so many different sounds. Who knows how the official album would have sound (or will sound, let's stay positive)

17 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

Honestly i really dig the electropop sounding songs, was nice hearing her get out of her comfort zone and not make the same thing

On 10/8/2024 at 4:38 PM, rancidgirl said:

https://mega.nz/folder/zZMTVDaC#LSHcZM3IaE1Va2VC3oEBag my masterpost! their under touch, just like a boy, and mourning after (duh)

Hi, just wanted to notify you that "Jump in the River" in the Masochism section is just a Sinead O'Connor song (a great one!) Those are definitely not Sky's vocals so it couldn't be a cover either

22 hours ago, xenomorphqueer said:

Hi, just wanted to notify you that "Jump in the River" in the Masochism section is just a Sinead O'Connor song (a great one!) Those are definitely not Sky's vocals so it couldn't be a cover either

thank you for letting me know! i’m pretty sure she has a cover somewhere tho

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

32 minutes ago, rancidgirl said:

thank you for letting me know! i’m pretty sure she has a cover somewhere tho

That'd be really cool, but unfortunately what we heard is definitely Sinead's vocals. I really hope that's the case and that we get to hear her cover it some day or other