TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

You guys know that "Almost Lover" and "Animal" are covers too, don't you?

+ WIsh I Stayed, yeah?

Do you guys know that Blue Jeans is a cover? :hooker:

+ WIsh I Stayed, yeah?

Do you guys know that Blue Jeans is a cover? :hooker:

Yeah, "Wish I Stayed" is by Ellie! And isn't "Blue Jeans" an original? :O

"God Bless" is a cover too and so is the fan-made studio version of "You Lost Me."

By who00o? ? it's such a pretty song. 

Miike Snow! She changed the song structure a lot, though!

You guys know that "Almost Lover" and "Animal" are covers too, don't you?

Her cover of this is bad compared to the original.

God Bless is also her rendition of the gospel song

BzhmW.png

God Bless is also her rendition of the gospel song

"Almost Lover" is probably my least favorite song by Sky. After years I still didn't manage to get into it. That long intro is annoying, I think I'd like it much better if the singing started right away.

Her covers are usually awesome but that one really failed. One of my least favorite Sky songs, as well.

i can never keep it straight whose wish i stayed came first? i remember there being drama about that a while back lol

YT has this to say: "2008 Demo. Ellie Goulding wrote and recorded "Wish I Stayed" upon whence Frankmusik asked Ms. Ferreira to record it. Sky changed up the structure of the song, which prompted Ellie to block the release, furthering on to change the way she sang it (in order to be like Sky's version)."

LMAO Ellie you trifling jezz.

YT has this to say: "2008 Demo. Ellie Goulding wrote and recorded "Wish I Stayed" upon whence Frankmusik asked Ms. Ferreira to record it. Sky changed up the structure of the song, which prompted Ellie to block the release, furthering on to change the way she sang it (in order to be like Sky's version)."

LMAO Ellie you trifling jezz.

I didn't know this!! I heard (and love) Ellie's version first and thought Sky's was just a cover because she liked Ellie's music. I like both though.

That would explain why there are some lyrics in Ellie's that are missing in Sky's... I really like the part in Ellie's where she says "Why do I always draw triangles" and I kept listening for that part in Sky's but never herd it. And the first 10 times I thought it was just because I was zoning out and missed it lol.

I didn't know this!! I heard (and love) Ellie's version first and thought Sky's was just a cover because she liked Ellie's music. I like both though.

That would explain why there are some lyrics in Ellie's that are missing in Sky's... I really like the part in Ellie's where she says "Why do I always draw triangles" and I kept listening for that part in Sky's but never herd it. And the first 10 times I thought it was just because I was zoning out and missed it lol.

Sky Ferreira is free from the Illuminati. :sluttybunny: :troll: