TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

It seems that they were shooting Masochism art or Don't Forget's or both????

That Purgatory location probably means smth as well.

I really hope there's a music video for DF and please let the release be this week cause...

releasing a promo teaser and dropping the song one month after???

(Not so good since we've been waiting FOREVER...)

Regarding the time which purgatory lasts, the accepted opinion of R. Akiba is twelve months(HELPPPPP); according to R. Johanan b. Nuri, it is only forty-nine days

Based on this, it likely can be possible that some insiders were saying about the album dropping in May/June 

*let's not forget that she's festivals touring

Cause she's clearly saying that after purgatory we will go to heaven (Masochism)

:hooker:

I'm the theory girl and Sky likes to tease it

I'm not even a massive fan of hers, but the 9 year long rollout and the teaser from a few weeks ago have got me in a choke hold. The first thing I do every couple hours is check if she's announced it lmao. So her label succeeded with posting that teaser and running away again haha. 

I didn't want to listen to the leaks at first since I was expecting it to drop like last week, but now I am slowly getting impatient lmao. 

I will say tho: I am still pretty sure the album is coming this year. She sounded quite confident in her Pitchfork story from 2019 that it was taking shape and I have a feeling the additional delay was due to the pandemic. With the way she makes music, it was definitely very hard to assemble songs in a worldwide lockdown so I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt in that regard. All those festival bookings and her mixing stuff at the Capitol studios must mean something so I think we will see the record - whatever it ends up being called - this year.