TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

No shade but Sky’s videos aren’t very impressive/inventive to me (aside from YNTO) so she might as well skip the DF mv :lmao: 

If she’s just gonna be singing along to it looking gorgeous in her gown and makeup, great but it doesn’t feel essential

I need you all to break free of the shackles. Capitol is probably stingy as hell, but Sky not having an album ready behind Don't Forget is unacceptable and stupid. It's been 9 years since NTMT. Be serious.

Also... that string of live performances she did this year was nothing short of embarrassing. She was unprofessional (always late), kept having technical issues (although this is probably not on her,) and her performances were just... bad. She had to take All My Lovers Die out because she didn't sound good. It's all embarrassment on top of embarrassment (without even mentioning the Don't Forget video debacle.)

I'll take whatever comes next, but at this point, getting excited for Sky Ferreira even pseudo-ironically is ridiculous. Life's too short

52 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

What do you exactly suggests us to do so?

She's been complaning about waiting for their approval on release dates and about them forever.

Curious because when Halsey called them out, her fans did the same and they quickly used their media to address the "situation"

1. The whole Halsey situation with So Good was fake and made out for creating buzz 

2. Halsey fan base is like 5x bigger than Sky's

3. Capitol knows Halsey earns them money 

4. Halsey finishes music very quickly 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

8 minutes ago, vitriolkisses said:

No shade but Sky’s videos aren’t very impressive/inventive to me (aside from YNTO) so she might as well skip the DF mv :lmao: 

If she’s just gonna be singing along to it looking gorgeous in her gown and makeup, great but it doesn’t feel essential

all shade, nobody at Capitol or on Halsey's team was checking for her shit. that conspiracy is so tired.

technical issues my ass, she butchered the best song of all time like this... the chorus is HORRENDOUS. get some singing lessons girl, when she tries to sing falsetto and her voice DISAPPEARS. my god this song deserves better, jorge please take it back and give it to hatchie or something

2 minutes ago, 111 said:

technical issues my ass, she butchered the best song of all time like this... the chorus is HORRENDOUS. get some singing lessons girl, when she tries to sing falsetto and her voice DISAPPEARS. my god this song deserves better, jorge please take it back and give it to hatchie or something

This is pretty good next to All My Lovers Die, but then again anything else is.

I'm pretty sure she did the "oh no my ear piece isn't working" thing a few more times. But the responsibility for these humiliating shows fell on her shoulders for sure. She sang Descending way too high pitched. At Pitchfork Fest 2019, it already seemed like it was pushing her limits...

6 minutes ago, 111 said:

She couldn't reach a single note😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 the worst part is that she was even worse in the all my lovers die performances

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

1 hour ago, 111 said:

She didn’t use to sound like this though-she’s never been an amazing vocalist- I Kiid when someone compared her to Mariah in an a interview but she could sing fairly well at times. 

I don’t know what happened but voices change and sometimes you need to relearn how to sing.

It doesn't bother me that much if Sky is lying or not lol, if she's lying shame on her but also good for her bc she's lying about a billionaire company yas comrade Skarx Ferrengels 💕

Nah but fr I don't think sky is 100% a victim but not believing her will do 0 benefit, believing or pretend to believe her may boost the ego and she could actually move and do things 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson