TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 hour ago, KimKaDAB said:

I feel like it's a cycle between her fault and capitol's 

Capitol doesn't support her, ghost her, and almost never give her the right dates to release > She gets angry, complain on Instagram, go try to finish things, spend her own money, and then she don't think it's good enough so she just shelve that, and get angry with herself bc now she don't have any money to do anything 

I don't blame them. 

I still think it's a miracle that Charli got Sky to do Cross You Out. I guess stars aligned or idk. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

5 hours ago, 111 said:

the essays are great but posting them on lanaboards won't actually do anything, y'all should be spamming her instead. (my essays are more suitable for lanaboards audiences i fear...) this thread has finally caught up to reality but the clowns out there are still on the #freeskyferreira train

it's really camp at this point i can't even get mad any more how narcissistic she behaves, there's hasn't been a single instance of her owning up and taking responsibility for anything this year. no apologies or even just a simple "my bad" for cancelled music videos, delayed singles, fucked up performances, empty promises... y'all should be in her DMs and comments calling her out! #jailskyferreira

agreed, i'm glad people are FINALLY seeing the damn light that was right the fuck in front of them but really y'all should be ON HER ASS. there's literally no reason for her to be liking and following #FreeSkyFerreira shit. she's a bit pathetic for that, she needs to get a damn LAWYER. i guarantee you they can help her more than y'all signing a very meaningless online petition, i promise you nothing will come of it.

4 hours ago, EXODUS said:

Many artists show up late, cancel shows or postpone releases, or even cancel stuff... All of them get to fucking IG or Twitter and apologize. But her? She blames everyone but her own self. Sure I love her music and she is very sweet in person, but her work ethic sucks. 

She is over. 

she never began, sadly!

36 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

I don't blame them. 

I still think it's a miracle that Charli got Sky to do Cross You Out. I guess stars aligned or idk. 

Eh, Capitol isn't some lamb either. Didn't they try to discard her in the early 2010's and told her to return in a few years under a pseudonym?

Its fucked and she should've just been dropped.

Not excusing Sky at all but to be treated as a sex kitten at that age and then made to be disposable  ...yeah.

20 hours ago, letterblue said:

this thread should be closed until she or someone knows she's releasing something....i mean how many times can we rehash the same topics every few weeks. :yawn:

This is where I’m at tbh! Good for the people that have dropped her but why are we bumping the thread for rants that have already been had, it’s getting sadistic. Let’s just reconvene if and when Pretty Dull leaks :teehee:

34 minutes ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

not the "close the thread" discourse once again… it's the internet just close your tab if it bothers you that much damn 

Exactly exactly! The same people who post on here daily are same the ones asking for a lock, the irony when constantly bringing it to the recent topics.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

Just now, pinkfuneral said:

the fact that this thread is hot for like the 500th time this year for an artist who released one song six months ago and then dipped...I swear Sky Ferreira is a CIA op designed to test the limits of the alt girls, gays, and theys' patience, to torment them and divide them irreparably...

The Tormented Ballad of Sky Ferreira

1 minute ago, pinkfuneral said:

the fact that this thread is ~hot~ for like the 500th time this year for an artist who released one song six months ago and then dipped... I swear Sky Ferreira is a CIA op designed to test the limits of the alt girls, gays, and theys' patience, to torment them and divide them irreparably!

The way she's united the alt gyals and the gays against her.

Bloop.