TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 hour ago, KimKaDAB said:

Free Sky Ferreira shared some dms wth her and it's basically what we already know/she has already said

But she also said she's looking for another wait to officially release music without having to deal with Capitol, and she's aware that she can't left the label without losing her music

so she got a lawyer or? so she's admitting that she can leave the label and isn't :toofunny: and why is she so afraid to leave Capitol? the reason of losing her music.....girl leave and make new music we don't care.

Okay well good evening guys. I hope we all had a nice weekend 😁

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

9 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Uh I miss her. 

Also loved to see Capitols comments burning with Sky's name.

Even tho they're ignoring it.

because they don’t care. 20 comments from fans isn’t going to impact Capitol Records.also….what is commenting going to do? i think that’s worth less than signing the petition which is pretty damn useless. :hooker:

1 hour ago, letterblue said:

so she got a lawyer or? so she's admitting that she can leave the label and isn't :toofunny: and why is she so afraid to leave Capitol? the reason of losing her music.....girl leave and make new music we don't care.

No, it doesn't seems she got a lowyer or know a way to get out, she said that she's looking for a way to leave with her music with her

And tbh I'm only here for Descending and All My Lovers Die, like, sorry for her, but I rather have her trapped on Capitol and release singles every 3 years than lose those songs😭😭😭

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

47 minutes ago, letterblue said:

"friends"? :godlaugh2:

https://youtu.be/7HEXHBFGkFE

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

4 hours ago, letterblue said:

She can fucking re-record it and own those masters. But yeah, we all know she is lazy af.

Many artists have done it recently:

Taylor Swift

JoJo

Aly & AJ

Michelle Branch 

Namie Amuro

She can leave and start over. She can re-record NTMT entirely in a few years once she gets the money and once she releases a brand new album or two. 

But I think the issue is that she truly is a Masochist and will do it the hard and painful way. 

There are many ways to do it, but she is so dumb that she loves it the hard way. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

11 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

She can fucking re-record it and own those masters. But yeah, we all know she is lazy af.

She can leave and start over. She can re-record NTMT entirely in a few years once she gets the money and once she releases a brand new album or two. 

But I think the issue is that she truly is a Masochist and will do it the hard and painful way. 

There are many ways to do it, but she is so dumb that she loves it the hard way. 

like….girl get a fucking grip. :lmao: she’s honestly pathetic. i’m honestly checked out from her. she released some good music but i’m not dying for more!

4 hours ago, letterblue said:

She hired a lawyer. :heart:

1 hour ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Say what you want but I love all the Sky fans posting under each Capitol posts. 

giphy.gif

at least people care! i don't think it will be very effective but im glad people are interested

7 minutes ago, jinsouldilf said:

at least people care! i don't think it will be very effective but im glad people are interested

I agree, will probably not do much, but idk maybe this will prove her demand

I think Capitol may work as an hierarchy of who is priority in releases, like, real legends like ABBA and Paul>Katy>Halsey>Sam>some random white boy like lewis or the 1d boy>new artists with lots of hype like doechii>new artists with few hype>all the others>and Sky as the last one

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

1 hour ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

She hired a lawyer. :heart:

She has money for a lawyer but no money for a music video editor. 

:raven:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

On 11/10/2022 at 10:01 AM, EmptyPromises said:

Eh, Capitol isn't some lamb either. Didn't they try to discard her in the early 2010's and told her to return in a few years under a pseudonym?

Its fucked and she should've just been dropped.

Not excusing Sky at all but to be treated as a sex kitten at that age and then made to be disposable  ...yeah.

ok wait..................................................

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

42 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

She has money for a lawyer but no money for a music video editor.

:raven:

being real - paying for a lawyer is probably a wiser choice than paying for a music video editor even disregarding what's happening right now

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif