TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Any predictions on what songs it might include?  :)

I believe we decided that these were the plausible options (?)

Swamp Girl

Home Sweet Home

Pretty Dull

Rancid Girl

I'm Not Alright

Someone correct me if I'm wrong...

I think it's going to be "Pretty Dull," "I'm Not Alright" and probably another Jon Brion song. I don't know but something keeps telling me that "Sad Dream" might be released as an outtake from the album.

All this time I've been trying to get my head around "Sad Dream." Its lyrics are very simple and one might easily suggest that it's about a lover, but I really don't think it is. Taking the video into consideration, she's singing about a father figure. Why else would they have the same face? What happened to her father? Are they in touch? I only remember Sky talking about her mom and grandmother... didn't her mother get pregnant at a young age? 

Jordan. I. Need. You. Here.

All this time I've been trying to get my head around "Sad Dream." Its lyrics are very simple and one might easily suggest that it's about a lover, but I really don't think it is. Taking the video into consideration, she's singing about a father figure. Why else would they have the same face? What happened to her father? Are they in touch? I only remember Sky talking about her mom and grandmother... didn't her mother get pregnant at a young age? 

Jordan. I. Need. You. Here.

Yeah, "Sad Dream" is clearly about her father. There is no information whatsoever on her dad online, though. I've seen a picture of him before but, if I'm not mistaken, it's been deleted because her mom doesn't really seem like she wants that kind of personal stuff around.

Sky has also said sometimes that she's been raised by her grandmother, and that she even calls her grandmother "Mom." We don't even know Sky's dad's first name, all we know is that she got her last name from him.

I feel like @@evilentity now. :creep:

Can you imagine if we got all 5 of those? :flutter:

She would kill me, probably.

so the Bangerz European tour dates were announced, ughhh im so conflicted, i dont like Miley but its probably my only chance to see Sky live...

I'd definitely go. If Miley came to my country and brought Sky, I would go with a Sky Ferreira t-shirt to make it clear to everyone that I am there for SKY only and that once the show was done I would leave my spot front row to whoever wants to see Miley because I'd be to busy meeting the American Jesus outside. :makeup:

so the Bangerz European tour dates were announced, ughhh im so conflicted, i dont like Miley but its probably my only chance to see Sky live...

I'd definitely go. If Miley came to my country and brought Sky, I would go with a Sky Ferreira t-shirt to make it clear to everyone that I am there for SKY only and that once the show was done I would leave my spot front row to whoever wants to see Miley because I'd be to busy meeting the American Jesus outside. :makeup:

HOLD ON. IS SKY CONFIRMED FOR EUROPE???  :excited:

EQFO7rX.png

Is it possible that we could get Wild at Heart?

Illegaly? Yeah, it might leak someday just as Alexz Johnson's original debut (and shelved) album "Weight" leaked, Charli's "14" leaked, Marion Raven's "Nevermore" leaked (also finished and shelved by the label) and the list goes on...

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Illegaly? Yeah, it might leak someday just as Alexz Johnson's original debut (and shelved) album "Weight" leaked, Charli's "14" leaked, Marion Raven's "Nevermore" leaked (also finished and shelved by the label) and the list goes on...

Ohhhh, was Wild at Heart simply an album title instead of a song? I thought maybe for the B Sides.

I think part 2 is coming either in January or February.

I wonder if there will be more than 2 parts, I really hope so! And I also hope for an October release for album #2.

Do you guys think that she might have think about releasing mixtapes full of her old songs/shelved albums/demos?

Someone has Obsessions in lossless? I'm an audiophile and I'd love to have the lossless version of this track <3

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I wonder if there will be more than 2 parts, I really hope so! And I also hope for an October release for album #2.

Do you guys think that she might have think about releasing mixtapes full of her old songs/shelved albums/demos?

Someone has Obsessions in lossless? I'm an audiophile and I'd love to have the lossless version of this track <3

Maybe

Probably not

No

not unless someone on here has the promo disc

BzhmW.png

Ohhhh, was Wild at Heart simply an album title instead of a song? I thought maybe for the B Sides.

Both of them

If Sky's mentality has always been naming the album as her favorite song off the album then there's a song for Wild at Heart, Cry Baby and I'm Not Alright (the last one being confirmed to be part of the b-sides/outtakes of NTMT)

There are at least 30-40 songs that were recorded, mixed and mastered from her shelved albums (which she confirmed during an interview that there are 2-4 shelved albums, sorry I can link you to it, can't find it) there are plenty of songs that we are left to hear.

Maybe

Probably not

No

not unless someone on here has the promo disc

Someone please! :(

Is it possible that we could get Wild at Heart?

Not really, the track is over two years old now and Sky just considered it for the album with the same title. It wouldn't be included on I'm Not Alright nor I Will and it's not on Night Time, My Time, so I guess the chances are very slim that someday we'll be able to listen to songs that were considered for past versions of her debut album...

Sky said in 2011 that she "would like to release a mix with the songs she recorded in the past but that the people she's worked with wouldn't be too happy about it." She was forced to remove "Dynamite State" from her SoundCloud, for example, that was a song she recorded for the first version of the album.

She also said in July/August 2012 that she wanted to do a SoundCloud mix prior to the Ghost EP release but it never happened. I have the promo CD for "Obsession" and I can upload it. What's the format you like the best?