TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Does anyone here know what the meaning behind 108 is? Like, I read it was about her being exploited and it was also inspired by a Swedish film and Laurie Anderson but what's 108?

I always thought it was a Twilight thing :toofunny:

they butchered YNTO in that Redken commercial :facepalm:

What are you talking about

this lol

At least they didn't use Everything is Embarrassing

I wish they would've done a different song for a potential new single...24 Hours maybe

At least they didn't use Everything is Embarrassing

I wish they would've done a different song for a potential new single...24 Hours maybe

yeah, im hoping that 24 hours will be released as the european lead single around the end of February 

Ladiesssssss the ad is not that bad :read: In fact I like it and think she looks beautiful and it was well done. ONLY thing is that, sure, splicing a song to fit a commercial is fine, but why the strange overlap in the beginning? Weird.

That was the worst fucking ad I've seen. Oh my god is that the real ad they're using? Or just a promo video thing

well its labelled as "Skydiaries" so i think it'll be a series of promo clips.

We dont have Redken here, is it big in America? like will Sky be on commercials?

amazon says they're releasing NTMT w/ the Ghost EP as a limited edition 2CD album. 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HG30C34/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

also says explicit.. thats the only one that says that

"featuring Blood Orange" lmao damage control

pls explain idgi

Producer of Everything is Embarrassing is pissed that Sky said the song wouldn't have had the same success without her or something. Although the way she talks about it, it just seems like he's touchy and not that she's discrediting him. And she was upset that he was pissed at her so this seems like damage control

UGH. What a shitty idea. This is so messed up. What the hell is Ghost doing there? I mean... just imagine the back cover. What the actual fuck. I'm pissed.

Tbh I think it's mislabeled since every other source has the b-sides as disc 2

The way Blood Orange talks about the song is ridiculous... he probably wanted they to credit him as a feature in the song just because he wrote the demo of it. The actual Blood Orange demo of "Everything Is Embarrassing" has different lyrics, that Sky changed so that the song would fit her better. It doesn't matter if the guy's written the lyrics or had the song with basically the same beat, when Sky "got" the track she made it hers.