TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

20 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

this by itself is not only funny because it’s sky being sky but it’s also funny because why does she post such old photos when she’s fake teasing something new it’s so silly… that picture has to be from like 2012 and she was using it to promote something masochism in 2019, she posts like the official legacy social media accounts of artists that were famous in the 70s that now just share photos of them 50 years ago at their peak 😭

Sandi Kim needs to come through for a hoe

1 hour ago, Ceremonials said:

sky is representing herself in the capitol court of law 

She would end up arrested if it depends on herself 😭😭😭

2 hours ago, lilac heaven said:

this by itself is not only funny because it’s sky being sky but it’s also funny because why does she post such old photos when she’s fake teasing something new it’s so silly… that picture has to be from like 2012 and she was using it to promote something masochism in 2019, she posts like the official legacy social media accounts of artists that were famous in the 70s that now just share photos of them 50 years ago when they were at their peak 😭

LMAOOOOOOO tbh if I get to knew her by know only listening to ntmt and seeing her social medias I would thought it was some 90s revelation artist that died too early on her career

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

2 hours ago, lilac heaven said:

this by itself is not only funny because it’s sky being sky but it’s also funny because why does she post such old photos when she’s fake teasing something new it’s so silly… that picture has to be from like 2012 and she was using it to promote something masochism in 2019, she posts like the official legacy social media accounts of artists that were famous in the 70s that now just share photos of them from 50 years ago 😭

never read a more accurate description of her

Sky Ferreira DO something challenge. get off your lazy ass and say something. we don’t care about the video. we are begging for transparency. i don’t wanna hear shit about the FreeSkyFerreira scam.

Has Sky also ever considered that being a 1-album artist is actually not a bad thing either? Plenty of artists were able to build lasting legacies on ONE album and Sky could easily continue into acting, modeling, releasing singles and EPs, and collaborating with other artists. None of that would take away from how solid NTMT is and in my opinion it has enough strength to stand on its own. Why not focus on capitalizing on an iconic cult album? If Capitol wants to make money off her without allowing the proper release of Masochism, they should absolutely re-issue NTMT on CD, vinyl, limited run cassette, etc. Deluxe edition with Pretty Dull, Guardian, etc etc. It probably wouldn’t chart too high on Billboard but I’m sure they’d be able to move around 7,500 units of it on vinyl per year given its cult status. I know she’s tried for that in the past and it didn’t happen. I just hope after all this time that Masochism hasn’t affected Sky’s quality of life because if I had something hanging over my head for 9 years I’d lose my mind 

22 minutes ago, evanislurking said:

Has Sky also ever considered that being a 1-album artist is actually not a bad thing either? Plenty of artists were able to build lasting legacies on ONE album and Sky could easily continue into acting, modeling, releasing singles and EPs, and collaborating with other artists. None of that would take away from how solid NTMT is and in my opinion it has enough strength to stand on its own. Why not focus on capitalizing on an iconic cult album? If Capitol wants to make money off her without allowing the proper release of Masochism, they should absolutely re-issue NTMT on CD, vinyl, limited run cassette, etc. Deluxe edition with Pretty Dull, Guardian, etc etc. It probably wouldn’t chart too high on Billboard but I’m sure they’d be able to move around 7,500 units of it on vinyl per year given its cult status. I know she’s tried for that in the past and it didn’t happen. I just hope after all this time that Masochism hasn’t affected Sky’s quality of life because if I had something hanging over my head for 9 years I’d lose my mind 

the fact of the matter, Evan, is that she has done absolutely nothing except moan about mistreatment from Capitol for all these years. she could’ve hired a lawyer or sought out other help through her many resources. she’s not a struggling young woman. she is to blame for most of this. i’ll allow being mad that Capitol may be blocking releases (where is the proof of this btw? lol) but for her to sit on her ass for 10+ years is definitely…..something!

She's releasing Masochism next year, NTMT's 10th birthday : )

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

57 minutes ago, letterblue said:

This will be so fun to see, hope they're aiming to bring spray paint and some big stones with them 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

1 hour ago, samsclubPRESENTSavamax said:

a gathering between xmas and new years is laughable. who is going to be like "hey cousins let's hit up that #freeskyferreira protest"? did sky herself come up with this?

it's when all her friends are out of school 

*fans

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif