TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

free.skyferreira Instagram Story Archive

November 18 2022

Apparently they are French so they can't attend, aren't expecting a big turnout, sees the jokes, and is clarifying its more of a meet-up and not a protest.

Spoiler

I'm just a shitposter so I don't really have qualms of some fans meeting up, probably looking for some light internet awareness, and maybe some #skybonding :$. I'm skeptical that anything will come from this though

Screenshot-20221118-161048-Instagram.jpg

5 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

November 18 2022

Apparently they are French so they can't attend, aren't expecting a big turnout, sees the jokes, and is clarifying its more of a meet-up and not a protest.

the fourth point…. did that actually happen? 

3 minutes ago, letterblue said:

the fourth point…. did that actually happen? 

I'm pretty sure that did! If these people do a lil fan meet, Sky should acknowledge their support on SM or something, maybe it would be a motivator :popcorn::true:

Edit: @letterblue I sadly couldn't find it, but I swear that occured...maybe it was the "Free Kesha" signs that confused me

6 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

November 18 2022

Reveal hidden contents

I'm just a shitposter so I don't really have qualms of some fans meeting up, probably looking for some light internet awareness, and maybe some #skybonding :$. I'm skeptical that anything will come from this though

oh they definitely saw the lanaboards posts 😭 and i could've sworn they posted something saying they would possibly livestream the meetup.. but they live in france?

i think this is just all around a bad idea that came from too many people giving into the delusions on that page. some of the things are valid! but they are taking it too far

Just now, jinsouldilf said:

oh they definitely saw the lanaboards posts 😭 and i could've sworn they posted something saying they would possibly livestream the meetup.. but they live in france?

i think this is just all around a bad idea that came from too many people giving into the delusions on that page. some of the things are valid! but they are taking it too far

I think they (or other fans) got that idea from the whole #freebritney IG courthouse livestream updates, I remember quite a few fans watching those in real time

46 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

in my fantasy masochism was released in late 2016, the lead single was guardian and the album cover was that bondage hood pic

this was truly her best look, the eyeliner/nude lipstick combo... perfection i fear 

19 minutes ago, pinkfuneral said:

ab67616d0000b273a7ad2279bb6f3f82132f5b55

https://open.spotify.com/album/7cc6ray5Tt4NxNhtcd2jBz

Single cover for an artist called Emeline signed to Capitol.. isn't this the same curtain used for the Don't Forget cover art? I guess the budget for artists like Sky really is in the gutter default_godlaugh2.gif

oh god

20 minutes ago, pinkfuneral said:

Single cover for an artist called Emeline signed to Capitol.. isn't this the same curtain used for the Don't Forget cover art? I guess the budget for artists like Sky really is in the gutter default_godlaugh2.gif

i thought this was a fan edit at first.. thats not good :noparty:

31 minutes ago, pinkfuneral said:

that is so ghetto