TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

7 hours ago, rollwithme said:

My sole purpose on this earth is to like every post that mentions Pretty Dull

Pretty Dull > Any new song performed in the last year. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

14 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

Apparently she ran out of merch for tonight 

She was really hopeless about this tour lol:eartha2:

Glad things are doing well at least 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

Everything is Embarrassing- not sure what the sign says that she picks up but if it’s free sky or something like the caption says….lol

Edit: they confirmed the sign says “Free Sky Ferreira”

some photos

she is looking more confident tonight than last night

Voices Carry

Nobody Asked Me & Everything is Embarrassing

her outfits are upsetting me. she just looks so grungy now there's such a disconnect between her style currently and the music she released a decade ago. why don't you go put on that special little american apparel tennis skirt that i like

the merch is also hilarious and i'm curious if she allocated a certain amount per show to last the rest of the tour or if that's just it now and she's sold out completely

it's really sweet to see her get so emotional over the turnout. it looks like she's really pulled it together, just based on recent photos tonia posted of her and athena it seems like she's doing well lately. we love to see it. i think it's pretty evident that the free sky stuff has really boosted her confidence. sure girly pop if that's what it takes to get you in that motherfucking studio

i have absolutely zero expectations for a ntmt repress or masochism release in the name of protecting my safety and wellbeing but i understand the excitement

Someone needs to ask her to her face where the don't forget video is

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

1 hour ago, Kristian Karlsson said:

Did she ever perform Pretty Dull besides that one time in a LA bar in 2012?

I think she might have performed it 1 other time from what I can remember but I can’t find any evidence online anywhere.

the only video footage we have is definitely from that date in LA tho

Pretty Dull was on the setlist for this session…

… but naturally, it didn’t get uploaded (or she didn’t perform it at all) :rip:

We could’ve had a professionally recorded performance of the song but we STAY losing :rip:

33 minutes ago, Kurt said:

We could’ve had a professionally recorded performance of the song but we STAY losing :rip:

Truly the worst robbery of this century

18816146ca556aa7b4aefa2eb3b5ca57.gif

3 hours ago, Kurt said:

I could’ve gone my entire life without knowing this terrible fact but u had to go and ruin my day

1 hour ago, poetic jess said:

Fuck Elon Musk. We finally get recordings of a recent performance from her and I can’t see it bc of Twitter. :crossed:

Anyway, glad to hear she’s doing better. I’m still not getting my hopes up for new music tho.

Twitter web has worked for me when the official Twitter app doesn’t if that helps!