TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

im gonna laugh at myself in december but MASOCHISM JULY 2023 OR OCTOBER 2023 I BELIEVE IN SKY FERREIRA I BELIEVE IN MASOCHISM 2023 SKY FERREIRA IS COMING:crying:

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

Where is swamparella???????:angie:

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

1 minute ago, KimKaDAB said:

Where is swamparella???????:angie:

swamperella is descending into another swamp

and i don't seem to mind

I was going to ask why the hell is the Sky Ferreira thread hot again - and then I remembered she was performing :eartha: glad to know she sounds better in this one though!

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

apparently she promised some fans that masochism is coming and that she is trying to get NTMT repressed... she really makes it hard for 111 to stan :um2: do your lil shows girl and stop saying shit unless you have an exact release date verified by your label with a tracklist, album cover and preorder links 

38 minutes ago, Air said:

Omg descending sounds beautiful again aaa, glad she got rid of the obnoxious production

finally no more "technical issues" and this banger receives its justice! 

2 minutes ago, 111 said:

apparently she promised some fans that masochism is coming and that she is trying to get NTMT repressed... she really makes it hard for 111 to stan :um2: do your lil shows girl and stop saying shit unless you have an exact release date verified by your label with a tracklist, album cover and preorder links 

It would be so stupid for Capitol NOT to do this, for the 10th anniversary....

I'd like the hypothetical pressing to include a water droplet outer sleeve :pray2:, with green discs....or maybe a star shard pressing :um2:....have a gross feeling that it would be a bare bones black vinyl, with a comic sans hype sticker

Just now, ChaoticLipster said:

I won’t stop bitching about her till she releases the damn record 

me neither, but i am keeping it cute cause she deserves some credit for cleaning up her act (at least for this show) and her fans also deserve to be happy

but we'll be back to our regular programming as soon as she disappears after finishing this mini tour, we all know it :true:

lmao i just realised the falsetto notes she couldnt hit before (the "technical issues") on descending she uses them as background vocals now instead of trying to sing them :lmao:well that's at least something so good for her... more professional & less messy than her struggling and fiddling around with her ear piece and microphone like the issue wasn't her vocal cords... if u can't sing it live just use the stems :gclap:

2 minutes ago, 111 said:

lmao i just realised the falsetto notes she couldnt hit before (the "technical issues") on descending she uses them as background vocals now instead of trying to sing them :lmao:well that's at least something so good for her... more professional & less messy than her struggling and fiddling around with her ear piece and microphone like the issue wasn't her vocal cords... if u can't sing it live just use the stems :gclap:

Yeah I noticed that too the backing track filled in for her.  She was looking towards the band and fiddling with her ear piece again towards the end…probably thinking ‘wtf I can actually sing and perform I’m actually doing it!’ Lol

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

52 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Her voice sounds a lot better on this date but I’m sure there’s still a sound issue because she’s singing in higher keys for some of descending like she can’t hear herself sing.

Maybe the music is too loud for her?

i think descending sounds actually pitched down a bit so she would have a better fighting chance with the high notes but then the low notes at the start got really low for her so she decided to do it in a higher key instead of the usual low register of that verse

36 minutes ago, 111 said:

me neither, but i am keeping it cute cause she deserves some credit for cleaning up her act (at least for this show) and her fans also deserve to be happy

but we'll be back to our regular programming as soon as she disappears after finishing this mini tour, we all know it :true:

sky ferreira doesnt know or give a fuck about you, why are you talking like shes like some girl at school talking behind your back SHE DOESNT KNOW YOU GAY BOY

and i don't seem to mind